Hacking Calling all Golden Sun Fans!

Would you really love to see the in-game laggs from Golden Sun fixed?

• Yes, that would be amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, let them take their time, i can play with glitches anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
er...by the way, there isn't two "g"s in lag.

Not if it lags so badly that the second 'g' is merited.

Also, voted yes. We need a better emulator. Please, up the compatibility. Don't just leave it to the game_config.txt file.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna say it again, but the team ALREADY know about this, this thread won't change a thing.
And it's not as simple as just editing the emulator to get it to work either

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alidsl said:
I'm gonna say it again, but the team ALREADY know about this, this thread won't change a thing.
And it's not as simple as just editing the emulator to get it to work either

Yes we know that but we can at least try >_< because we all love golden sun!

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I voted yes, moreover because there are very much games that just dont work on the GBA emulator.

For instance most final fantasy games.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still have a Working M3 PERFECT SLOT2. It runs EVERYTHING flawlessly. No need whatsoever for me to use the GBA emu.

...but I STILL voted yes because I'd love to see a thread like this actually make an increase in SC team's productivity.

Let them have their sun Golden.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Supercard Team don't really look or check the English Supercard Forums, nor do they check the Supercard Forums at GBAtemp. I know so because I've been making suggestions at the official English Supercard Forums and one, new EOS release after another, they hardly included the suggestions that we made.

If you want some real influence, I'd suggest that you should go to the official Chinese Supercard Forums and use Google Translate to post your suggestions there.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
The Supercard Team don't really look or check the English Supercard Forums, nor do they check the Supercard Forums at GBAtemp. I know so because I've been making suggestions at the official English Supercard Forums and one, new EOS release after another, they hardly included the suggestions that we made.

If you want some real influence, I'd suggest that you should go to the official Chinese Supercard Forums and use Google Translate to post your suggestions there.

I made an account and tried to make a post, but it said I did not have permissions, i dont know why

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one step ahead of you thre hdd, i have contacted babykane he seems to be head mod on chinese forums asked him to tell SC team that we really need the gba emu to play goldensun 1 and 2 close to full speed(impossible to be perfect) without framskip either

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
squirrelman10 said:
one step ahead of you thre hdd, i have contacted babykane he seems to be head mod on chinese forums asked him to tell SC team that we really need the gba emu to play goldensun 1 and 2 close to full speed(impossible to be perfect) without framskip either

so were you able to messege him? I always try to make a new thread or pm, but it always says I dont have privileges.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yuan said:
Senseless poll, no offense.

No its not 0_o

QUOTEi have talked to babykane and he looks like the head mod on the chinese forums, i have asked him to talk to the SC team for me and see if we can get the gba emu updated to play golden sun 1 and 2 since this is a huge demand for us english forumites and gbatempers hopefully he can get that through to them and we can see an update to the emulator

also i gave him some other suggestions and bugs to get sent to the SC team, i hope i get heard out

So now we know that Team SC know both this thread and http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7328-3-1.html thread >_< and they do know that Golden Sun 1 and 2 must be fixed xD

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haddad said:
Yuan said:

No its not 0_o

QUOTEi have talked to babykane and he looks like the head mod on the chinese forums, i have asked him to talk to the SC team for me and see if we can get the gba emu updated to play golden sun 1 and 2 since this is a huge demand for us english forumites and gbatempers hopefully he can get that through to them and we can see an update to the emulator

also i gave him some other suggestions and bugs to get sent to the SC team, i hope i get heard out

So now we know that Team SC know both this thread and http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7328-3-1.html thread >_< and they do know that Golden Sun 1 and 2 must be fixed xD

hate to break it to you but, The SC team don't care about this thread or any other fix this fix that thread
The SC team don't listen to their own mods, I doubt they will listen to some random person from the US forum
it's like a total noob asking normatt to make akaio for his R4 ultra..

Maybe if it was on the chinese forum, they might take notice..

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RoMee said:
haddad said:
Yuan said:

No its not 0_o

hate to break it to you but, The SC team don't care about this thread or any other fix this fix that thread
The SC team don't listen to their own mods, I doubt they will listen to some random person from the US forum
it's like a total noob asking normatt to make akaio for his R4 ultra..

Maybe if it was on the chinese forum, they might take notice..

Somebody from the supercard forums already pm'd the head mod at chinise forums and got a reply. And the head mod said he will try to talk to supercard admin cuz this is really something that everyone wants to be fixed >{

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1