Hacking Calling all Golden Sun Fans!

Would you really love to see the in-game laggs from Golden Sun fixed?

• Yes, that would be amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, let them take their time, i can play with glitches anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turboslak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just open source the GBA emulator so others can work on it and speed up the developing. I voted yes because Golden Sun just rules
biggrin.gif

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Turboslak said:
Just open source the GBA emulator so others can work on it and speed up the developing. I voted yes because Golden Sun just rules
biggrin.gif

Good 0_o keep voting guys!!!

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
When you set the no option as "let them take their time", that implies the yes option as "I can't wait". This isn't an motivational thread as you make it out to be. It's a complaint thread, as you aren't satisfied with the current state of those games on the emulator. Even your thread on the DSTWO forums, titled "Ever going to update the GBA emulator?" is based on a complaint that it is taking too long for improvements and fixes.

To motivate means to give incentive, and how is a poll based on wanting something now an incentive for them to get working on it?

haures

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have all the original game but also a Nintendo dsi... so I can't play them unless using a supercard DSTWO!
That's why I bought that card at first place. I'm currently playing GS1 but there are so many lags...
Please Fix them!
frown.gif

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
DiscostewSM said:
When you set the no option as "let them take their time", that implies the yes option as "I can't wait". This isn't an motivational thread as you make it out to be. It's a complaint thread, as you aren't satisfied with the current state of those games on the emulator. Even your thread on the DSTWO forums, titled "Ever going to update the GBA emulator?" is based on a complaint that it is taking too long for improvements and fixes.

To motivate means to give incentive, and how is a poll based on wanting something now an incentive for them to get working on it?

I think your looking into it too much. I'm sure OP didn't mean it like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: