Gaming Call Of Duty: World At War PC MP Beta

Trolly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The PC Multiplayer Beta started a couple of days ago, and thankfully no limit is in place. Just go and register at Call Of Duty HQ (you'll then automatically be given your CD Key for the beta) and download the Beta Installer via one of the mirrors and you'll be good to go! Currently downloading, this should be awesome
smile.gif

Source (And Registration Link): http://www.callofduty.com/intel/158

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I've had it downloaded since the release, but it keeps giving me errors (Not the DirectX one, but the one where it closes and says it encountered an unexpected error). I loved CoD4 on PC (Still play it), so I hope I can at least try the beta for this to see if I should get it.

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I registered but can't be bothered to download, going to play COD4. Here is the Key if anyone wants it without having to register. "PC3W-U37W-9SP3-J7SA-8E63"

Trolly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eurgh, screwed myself over with this one. I downloaded it and now by connection's been throttled, so it's too laggy to play
frown.gif
. Seems pretty much the same as CoD 4 tbh, just with WW2 stuff though (as pretty much everyone else has said aha).

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trolly said:
Eurgh, screwed myself over with this one. I downloaded it and now by connection's been throttled, so it's too laggy to play
frown.gif
. Seems pretty much the same as CoD 4 tbh, just with WW2 stuff though (as pretty much everyone else has said aha).

That's what I always wanted tbh, a CoD 2 setting with Perks, levels and all that shit from CoD 4.
But I have a few questions:

Can you shoot through walls (like CoD 4?)
What's the max. level now?
And the main question, is the gameplay more like CoD 2?

Trolly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Trolly said:
frown.gif

That's what I always wanted tbh, a CoD 2 setting with Perks, levels and all that shit from CoD 4.
But I have a few questions:

Can you shoot through walls (like CoD 4?)
What's the max. level now?
And the main question, is the gameplay more like CoD 2?
Yep, you can shoot through walls just like in CoD 4. The max level in the beta is 40, and in the final release it will be 65. And tbh, I've only ever played CoD 2 very briefly, so i can't really comment, but it really is just the same as CoD 4 with WW2 setting!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just played 3 rounds of Team Deathmatch on it (so I can go to all the maps haha) and it's quite fun. As everyone says, it's COD4 in 1944, but it's a little more balanced (airbombing is not very frequent, and when it happens it makes cool sounds to its all good
biggrin.gif
).

I definitely recommend downloading it, I'll probably buy the game when it is released.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am still enjoying STALKER so I have no time for demos (even if it is Call of Duty), not to mention my motherboard killed one of the graphics slots and single card is not so good.
Still apparently "discovery32" upped it to usenet in a.b.dvd (call with a limit in the hundreds of megabytes brings it up in a basic search).
Failing that:
"discovery32 call of duty 5 - world at war (6)[01/39] - "discovery32 call of duty 5 - world at war.par2" yEnc (1/1)"

I have absolutely no confirmation that it is the right file (sizes look correct but anyone can make a file of a given size), merely that it is there.

There are numerous threads around on usenet so I suggest you consult one of those.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-