XP
Country
United States
Damian1221 said:
working for me on my NTSC Wii with 3.2U

-Decrypted ISO
-Used AnyRegionChanger to change game area to Europe
-Backup Loader .1 IOS247
you changed a PAL game to PAL? or do you mean a PAL game to NTSC?

cdn_bacon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I can also confirm it works on 0.1.........slow loads but everything else seems fine

FYI - When I used regionfrii to switch to ntsc I got a code dump on the 0.1 loader and burnt it again without changing the region

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cdn_bacon said:
I can also confirm it works on 0.1.........slow loads but everything else seems fine

FYI - When I used regionfrii to switch to ntsc I got a code dump on the 0.1 loader and burnt it again without changing the region
I don't know what you guys are doing that I'm not, but I've burned four coasters thus-far.

I've not touched the ISO, besides decrypting it with the backup patcher in djtaz's signature. I burned one at 10x, one at 8x, one at 2x, and one at 8x that's not decrypted. Every single time I do so, I get a code dump in 0.1. The untouched ISO runs up to just beyond the zapper screen on 0.1, but then errors out. It does the same thing if I try it in one of the permutations of 0.3 as well.

I'm pretty-much at my wits end here. I've got everything properly installed, and I've used all the correct programs to produce the decrypted ISO and to burn it, and yet it either gives me a code dump, or fails to load beyond that certain point. I'm not sure what else to try.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cdn_bacon said:

Do you have a NTSC Wii? Also what firmware are you using? Thanks, cuz I got a NTSC Wii and was wondering if it will work?

Psyko-killa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
20clarky08 said:
apparently it works on PAL Wii, Decrypted and using 0.1 loader..you having problems?

Yes...I have the dump code ! i try to burn the game two time,one time X10 speed,and the other time X2,but same problem on two version...My cios is the 249,and the 0.1loader is the 249version...
unsure.gif

Maybe i forget one thing

cdn_bacon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rawalisb said:
cdn_bacon said:

Do you have a NTSC Wii? Also what firmware are you using? Thanks, cuz I got a NTSC Wii and was wondering if it will work?

I have an NTSC wii and I am using the first 3.3 firmware not the latest Oct update.

cdn_bacon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cyberxion said:
cdn_bacon said:

I don't know what you guys are doing that I'm not, but I've burned four coasters thus-far.

I've not touched the ISO, besides decrypting it with the backup patcher in djtaz's signature. I burned one at 10x, one at 8x, one at 2x, and one at 8x that's not decrypted. Every single time I do so, I get a code dump in 0.1. The untouched ISO runs up to just beyond the zapper screen on 0.1, but then errors out. It does the same thing if I try it in one of the permutations of 0.3 as well.

I'm pretty-much at my wits end here. I've got everything properly installed, and I've used all the correct programs to produce the decrypted ISO and to burn it, and yet it either gives me a code dump, or fails to load beyond that certain point. I'm not sure what else to try.

I am not sure what your issue is. The only time I received a code dump was when I tried to change the region. I burned it at 16x on a memorex dvd-r.

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
i take it you've used the media your using now before and your burning setup hasnt changed??

are you sure your iso is ok?
Yup, same media. The setup hasn't changed. Can't be sure whether or not the ISO is okay though. Dunno how to check.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo