Misc Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Tournament!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'll play, and maybe I'll win.
wink.gif

FC is in the FC topic.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Bad news guys. My Wii was stolen yesterday when I was at a mall with my friends. My doors were locked and everything, so don't make any dickhead comments. They stole everything, since it was in a bag (I had it over my friend's house before that, and I hadn't taken it out after)...The tournament is going to have to be canceled, unless someone else wants to host it. PM me if you'd like to.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Bad news guys. My Wii was stolen yesterday when I was at a mall with my friends. My doors were locked and everything, so don't make any dickhead comments. They stole everything, since it was in a bag (I had it over my friend's house before that, and I hadn't taken it out after)...The tournament is going to have to be canceled, unless someone else wants to host it. PM me if you'd like to.

Who's going to make dickhead comments?
huh.gif

It was mighty nice of you to host a tourny anyways, so we have nothing to complain about.

:hypothetical dickhead comment:
Unless, you are just claiming that the wii was stolen to cancel the tourny in a way that none of us get mad. If not, then my deepest apolgies fo suggesting something like that.
:end hypothetical dickhead comment:

smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really am more afraid of loosing my Wii, than loosing the TV or laptop if someone gets in the house, I'm sorry for your lost buddy, hope the police do something about it...!!

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about your Wii. That really sucks. Last year around this time someone kicked in the backdoor to my house and stole my 40" Sony. Insuranced replaced it, got a better one, but it dosen't fix the feeling of being violated. I feel your pain.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Someone breaks into my house, it's time to get the kitchen knives and go stealth mode on their ass. You have any clues on who would break in and steal your bag?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD