Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Discussion

C

CasperH

Gagarin said:
I need a finished PAL save and iso game WAD for usb loader.
What about asking it nicely?
I have a savegame (did it myself) but it has a friendcode attached to it

@ether
You can't

r8221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azadar said:
can someone tell me how to get this working on USB Loader GX??? I'm on Wii menu 4.1 Wankos and tried 249 and 222/223 settings
are you using the PAL or the NTSC version? I was able to get the pal version to work on my ntsc console and all i had to do was force ntsc & turn on error 002 fix
What kind of error are you getting exactly?

C

CasperH

misteromar said:
The controls are horrible in this game, CoD WaW had great controls. What happened?
Try to customise them
rolleyes.gif

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azadar said:
can someone tell me how to get this working on USB Loader GX??? I'm on Wii menu 4.1 Wankos and tried 249 and 222/223 settings
Any update? I'm trying to get the NTSC version working on my NTSC wii 4.2u with usb loader gx.

002 off results in the 002 error, duh
002 on and anti with waninkoko's rev15 both result in black screen
same with hermes v4 cios38+60

tempted to try rev14 to see if it makes a difference. but first, going to try uloader

edit: for what it's worth, here's what it lists on the compatibility wiki:

Must use anti-002 fix, will get blank screen without it. (IOS249, GX rev815)

edit: ok, got it working. fired up uloader and just played it straight with ios222 (hermes v4 cios38+60). noticed uloader doesn't have any 002 settings. worked right away.

so I went back to usb loader gx. I've definitely tried ios222 and anti before and it gave a black screen. so I hit default settings for the game to clear out anything that may have been stuck and tried 222+anti again and sure enough, it booted right up.

weird quirk with usbloader, but whatever. it's nice that uloader always works. way to go hermes

now it's play time

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ziddey said:
Azadar said:
Any update? I'm trying to get the NTSC version working on my NTSC wii 4.2u with usb loader gx.

002 off results in the 002 error, duh
002 on and anti with waninkoko's rev15 both result in black screen
same with hermes v4 cios38+60

tempted to try rev14 to see if it makes a difference. but first, going to try uloader

edit: for what it's worth, here's what it lists on the compatibility wiki:

Must use anti-002 fix, will get blank screen without it. (IOS249, GX rev815)

I can load it via disc with uLoader 3.1 and cIOS rev15. NeoGamma worked too before I upgraded to rev15, but I've been using uLoader since I updated to rev15.

just2good

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game seems to freeze once I finish the Prologue training level(first) so I can't get to the second level for some reason. Mission select also doesn't work. I downloaded another copy of MW:Reflex and second level does work. Only problem is, you die, the game freezes, and the level is glitched, you cant see objects like crates once you fly in to the boat. You can also see through walls, and finding the right path is almost impossible without guessing. Any help on this? I use cios rev15 and usbloadergx. V3.3U Game version NTSC. I also tryed installing cios rev14 and still same problem, you see through objects if your close but you can see them perfectly fine if they are far away.

comaX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
just2good said:
Game seems to freeze once I finish the Prologue training level(first) so I can't get to the second level for some reason. Mission select also doesn't work. I downloaded another copy of MW:Reflex and second level does work. Only problem is, you die, the game freezes, and the level is glitched, you cant see objects like crates once you fly in to the boat. You can also see through walls, and finding the right path is almost impossible without guessing. Any help on this? I use cios rev15 and usbloadergx. V3.3U Game version NTSC. I also tryed installing cios rev14 and still same problem, you see through objects if your close but you can see them perfectly fine if they are far away.

Same problem here, i use cIOS rev 15. Does the same with usb loading and disc (backup too).
Anyone had the same problem and got it sorted out ?

bolex17

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe its me but i get a mass headache after playing this game..
wacko.gif
Probaly something to do with the control scheme.

Good game so far though.. Up to the mission where you must defend your troops from the helicopter.

temporalcask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone could help me with this. I seem to occasionally get a black screen when playing multiplayer and the only way to continue it is to shut off the wii and turn it back on. Sometimes it happens after my first death, other times after a new map loads. It seems to happen most often after the first new map loads.

The wiimote is still responsive, and the hud loads on the screen. I can also hear what is going on around where I should have spawned and the scores are still updated, but it seems as if I do not actually spawn.

Also, I have noticed that the light on my hard-drive starts flashing when this happens. I am using the latest usb loader gx, system menu 3.2U and the NTSC copy of the game.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
temporalcask said:
I was wondering if someone could help me with this. I seem to occasionally get a black screen when playing multiplayer and the only way to continue it is to shut off the wii and turn it back on. Sometimes it happens after my first death, other times after a new map loads. It seems to happen most often after the first new map loads.

The wiimote is still responsive, and the hud loads on the screen. I can also hear what is going on around where I should have spawned and the scores are still updated, but it seems as if I do not actually spawn.

Also, I have noticed that the light on my hard-drive starts flashing when this happens. I am using the latest usb loader gx, system menu 3.2U and the NTSC copy of the game.

Oh, I think that's bad. My computer and Wii could not read my external harddrive when the light was flashing. What brand is your EHD?

temporalcask

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2.5" 80gb segate hardrive and a generic external enclosure. I just recently tried booting the game from a burnt copy of the .iso using the latest version of NeoGamma, and the latest version of uLoader, and the same thing happened. With usb Loader gx I have tried both 249 and 222 to no avail.

Also, I just began the campaign and about halfway through the third level, the one where you are a prisoner riding in the back of a car, and the ground disappears and the character models are no longer animated, but still change position. The sound also breaks. I can make it to the end of the level, but it freezes promptly after. The hard drive begins flashing when the ground disappears, this also happened loading from the disc.

I don't know if it is related as I have not tried to play it recently, but Monster Hunter Tri no longer loads. All of my other games run fine. Thanks for any help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Lonely here