Call of Duty: Ghost. Wii U version, new engine and more.

supersonic124

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. Call of Duty titles came out for the Wii (by some miraculous stroke of programming luck, no doubt) - one naturally expects them to come out to the beefiest system out there at the moment. I mean, they already have the engine ported, so why the hell not.
The Wii CODs were decent ports too.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually been meaning to get into the CoD games, as I've heard some of them actually have good single-player campaigns (I don't give two fucks for multiplayer)--but the shear number of these things make it pretty difficult to even know what one is supposed to be good and what one is a multiplayer expansion priced at $60.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I've actually been meaning to get into the CoD games, as I've heard some of them actually have good single-player campaigns (I don't give two fucks for multiplayer)--but the shear number of these things make it pretty difficult to even know what one is supposed to be good and what one is a multiplayer expansion priced at $60.
I understand what you're saying, most of the reviews are extremly skewed too, although they are not bad games, they certainly dont deserve 9's

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Best of the series, really), Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 if you're just after a good campaign. The Russian front in World at War is pretty good, but the Japanese levels are just horrid. Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3's campaigns are kind of weak, and have weak attempts at "shocking" moments, but they're the game equivalent of a standard action movie - a fun roller-coaster ride and little else.

Don't let the bawwing get you down. You might be better off just renting the games if you're not bothering with the multiplayer, but otherwise, you should be set.

Reactions: chavosaur

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What? They already made Call of Duty Ghost before... WE PLAYED IT! It was called Black Ops. You know, everybody running around with the Ghost perk on...

Anyways, after the horrible game of Black Ops 2 was, I'm done with the franchise. Black Ops 2 was the first major CoD game I gave a chance. I really liked the story in it, it was really good. But the multiplayer was just complete shit. Horrible maps. Campfests, hackers, glitchers, boosters. I'm sorry, but no.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What? They already made Call of Duty Ghost before... WE PLAYED IT! It was called Black Ops. You know, everybody running around with the Ghost perk on...

Anyways, after the horrible game of Black Ops 2 was, I'm done with the franchise. Black Ops 2 was the first major CoD game I gave a chance. I really liked the story in it, it was really good. But the multiplayer was just complete shit. Horrible maps. Campfests, hackers, glitchers, boosters. I'm sorry, but no.
the zombie mode is freaking awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1