Gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops Question

TwinBlades

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
778
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
401
Country
Ya, you "level" up to next ranks in multiplayer by killing people and gaining scores. You can check your own score how much you gained at your multiplayer stats.
Standard kill=1 point
Melee= 2 point
Thrown knife = 3 point
Headshot = 3 point
Gernade = 4 point

It's like the console exp thing.
 

TwinBlades

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
778
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
401
Country
dysan said:
sounds cool...anyone playing it though?
lol
Lol ya a lot actually, It's a good game imo. 6 players and even zombie mode co-op lol. If you go to Gamefaq board of this game for ds. Theres a lot. Most of them are Vet like myself who played since the first COD for DS.
 

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
3,921
Trophies
1
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
1,262
Country
Ok i found out how the point system works thanks to TwinBlades
smile.gif

And in Multiplayer Stats it says your points.
But does anyone have a place to look at how much points you need to level up?
 

TwinBlades

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
778
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
401
Country
FireGrey said:
Ok i found out how the point system works thanks to TwinBlades
smile.gif

And in Multiplayer Stats it says your points.
But does anyone have a place to look at how much points you need to level up?
Heres the list of the level up. Along with what you get in those levels as an award


Private 2 100
Private First Class 225 Player Title: the Rookie
Specialist 375 Player Title: the Rat
Corporal 550 Stealth
Sergeant 750 Player Title: the Snake
Staff Sergeant 975 Martyrdom
Sergeant First Class 1225 Last Stand
Master Sergeant 1500 More Bang
First Sergeant 1800 Player Title: the Ghost
Sergeant Major 2125 Extra Pockets
Command Sergeant Major 2475 Sleight of Hand
Sergeant Major of the Army 2850 Paper Walls
Warrant Officer 3250 Extreme Conditioning
Chief Warrant Officer 2 3675 Player Title: the Wanted
Chief Warrant Officer 3 4125 Body Armor
Chief Warrant Officer 4 4600 Player Title: the Renegade
Chief Warrant Officer 5 5100 Camouflage
Second Lieutenant 5625 Fast Hands
First Lieutenant 6175 Team Player
Captain 6750 Player Title: the Fox
Major 7350 Steady Aim
Lieutenant Colonel 7975 Stopping Power
Colonel 8625 Super Clip
Brigadier General 9300 Player Title: the Shadow
Major General 10000 Player Title: the Snowman
Lieutenant General 10725 Bandolier
General 11475 Player Title: the General
General of the Army 12250 Nerves of Steel
 

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
3,921
Trophies
1
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
1,262
Country
TwinBlades said:
FireGrey said:
Ok i found out how the point system works thanks to TwinBlades
smile.gif

And in Multiplayer Stats it says your points.
But does anyone have a place to look at how much points you need to level up?
Heres the list of the level up. Along with what you get in those levels as an award


Private 2 100
Private First Class 225 Player Title: the Rookie
Specialist 375 Player Title: the Rat
Corporal 550 Stealth
Sergeant 750 Player Title: the Snake
Staff Sergeant 975 Martyrdom
Sergeant First Class 1225 Last Stand
Master Sergeant 1500 More Bang
First Sergeant 1800 Player Title: the Ghost
Sergeant Major 2125 Extra Pockets
Command Sergeant Major 2475 Sleight of Hand
Sergeant Major of the Army 2850 Paper Walls
Warrant Officer 3250 Extreme Conditioning
Chief Warrant Officer 2 3675 Player Title: the Wanted
Chief Warrant Officer 3 4125 Body Armor
Chief Warrant Officer 4 4600 Player Title: the Renegade
Chief Warrant Officer 5 5100 Camouflage
Second Lieutenant 5625 Fast Hands
First Lieutenant 6175 Team Player
Captain 6750 Player Title: the Fox
Major 7350 Steady Aim
Lieutenant Colonel 7975 Stopping Power
Colonel 8625 Super Clip
Brigadier General 9300 Player Title: the Shadow
Major General 10000 Player Title: the Snowman
Lieutenant General 10725 Bandolier
General 11475 Player Title: the General
General of the Army 12250 Nerves of Steel
That doesn't seem right.
I'm Sergeant Major but i only have about 705 points...
 

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
621
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
My computer in Sharpedo Bluff
Website
Visit site
XP
137
Country
FireGrey said:
TwinBlades said:
FireGrey said:
Ok i found out how the point system works thanks to TwinBlades
smile.gif

And in Multiplayer Stats it says your points.
But does anyone have a place to look at how much points you need to level up?
Heres the list of the level up. Along with what you get in those levels as an award


Private 2 100
Private First Class 225 Player Title: the Rookie
Specialist 375 Player Title: the Rat
Corporal 550 Stealth
Sergeant 750 Player Title: the Snake
Staff Sergeant 975 Martyrdom
Sergeant First Class 1225 Last Stand
Master Sergeant 1500 More Bang
First Sergeant 1800 Player Title: the Ghost
Sergeant Major 2125 Extra Pockets
Command Sergeant Major 2475 Sleight of Hand
Sergeant Major of the Army 2850 Paper Walls
Warrant Officer 3250 Extreme Conditioning
Chief Warrant Officer 2 3675 Player Title: the Wanted
Chief Warrant Officer 3 4125 Body Armor
Chief Warrant Officer 4 4600 Player Title: the Renegade
Chief Warrant Officer 5 5100 Camouflage
Second Lieutenant 5625 Fast Hands
First Lieutenant 6175 Team Player
Captain 6750 Player Title: the Fox
Major 7350 Steady Aim
Lieutenant Colonel 7975 Stopping Power
Colonel 8625 Super Clip
Brigadier General 9300 Player Title: the Shadow
Major General 10000 Player Title: the Snowman
Lieutenant General 10725 Bandolier
General 11475 Player Title: the General
General of the Army 12250 Nerves of Steel
That doesn't seem right.
I'm Sergeant Major but i only have about 705 points...
divide each by 2. im first sergeant with only 963 points and i received my award for first sergeant today, about 3 or 4 games ago. does anyone know if winning any games gives you bonus points? also whats your choice of side+weapons FireGrey? mine is ETXB (Explosive Tip Crossbow) and M16A1-GL... obviously from the M16 you can tell im a US Marine boy
 

TwinBlades

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
778
Trophies
0
Age
28
XP
401
Country
Ya loads of ppl play it, the online is fun xD. Vist my site anytime for matches (the very bottom chat on my site is for cod ds)
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: I guess 1 person has gotten the joke