tongue.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to be there: Silva Sterl

I do have a question though, I am currently testing a custom game mode. Do you think I could get approval to integrate it into the night when all the kinks are worked out? Just so you know, it isn't just some half assed game mode either.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
I'll try to be there: Silva Sterl

I do have a question though, I am currently testing a custom game mode. Do you think I could get approval to integrate it into the night when all the kinks are worked out? Just so you know, it isn't just some half assed game mode either.
Sure, I'm not sure how custom game modes work to be honest but if I can download it from you then we'll play it.

Livin in a box

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ALERT

Sorry folks...I can't do it anymore! I'm really, really sorry, but if luke_c comes here then he should host it instead!

Again, I'm REALLY sorry, I've only just found out that I won't be able to host it anymore...I'm honestly gutted!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
ALERT

Sorry folks...I can't do it anymore! I'm really, really sorry, but if luke_c comes here then he should host it instead!

Again, I'm REALLY sorry, I've only just found out that I won't be able to host it anymore...I'm honestly gutted!

The irony being I came into the topic to check the GamerTag I needed to add.

Livin in a box

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry...I've sent a message to everyone who has posted their GT's. Again, I'm apologise, I have been looking forward to this all week!

ADD Roxas Is Sora, HE HAS AGREED TO HOST!

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Dare I ask how the night went? If Livin in Boxes sent me the message before I could of hosted, but alas I did not see it until 9PM, an hour after the start (When I intended to show up) and by then I couldn't see anyone else really playing the games, if it was as bad as I think it was I can reschedule it for next week same time?

Livin in a box

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
luke_c said:
Dare I ask how the night went? If Livin in Boxes sent me the message before I could of hosted, but alas I did not see it until 9PM, an hour after the start (When I intended to show up) and by then I couldn't see anyone else really playing the games, if it was as bad as I think it was I can reschedule it for next week same time?
I suppose they went offline because there was nothing happening and they got bored, but I did send them all a message. We could do another one next week, I don't mind if you host.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg