ROM Hack Translation Caladrius Blaze PS3 EN Translation discussion.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
This is now a translation patch release thread I guess.
カラドリウス ブレイズ1.png

Found out everything I needed by happenstance and one evening in photoshop later, we have initial and likely final ENG patch for the PS3 version of this title.

Based on official translation, taken from PC version's files. I wished to use PS4 files but could not source any. The only significant part that could have benefit from this would been the tutorial anyway. See Issues why in the end it doesn't even mattress.

Download it Here
Transfer and replace files.

Issues:
- Tutorial is borked.
- Second Bonus Stage has one message that says "block rate" when the stage otherwise states "Save Rate". Japanese version likely uses a generic "success rate" or such term for these missions while western localization has two separate textures for these messages. I could change this but my changes would look significantly different from style of other parts so we can likely live with this.
- PS3 system message invokes are not translated. This includes stuff like PSN login messages for leaderboards and saving likely. While I could likely provide at least rough translation of these messages myself, this project has no actual code changes so I myself shall not touch these. If you are playing offline and wish to continue playing offline, say "no" to message that pops up after a game clear, it is asking you to sign in to "PSN" to update your scores to online leaderboards.
- Game will display O as confirm button on western systems even though X is confirm when playing on western system.
- Making same note every other PS3 and Vita translation does: Did not touch trophies for your sake. Also mine since I am not coding or doing indepth patching of stuff. So we both win, and you can check localized trophy info online. PS4 and PS3 trophies are identical as far as I've checked.

Screens:
カラドリウス ブレイズ2.png

カラドリウス ブレイズ5.png

カラドリウス ブレイズ6.png

カラドリウス ブレイズ7.png

Last edited by Sumea,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex