clark2k

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbabrasil.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, this is probably a stupid question... :shy: But I've never been in USA near a release date of a game...

I'm going to be in USA (Orlando, FL) only until May. 29th, and as here in Brazil the price of games are often around 2x of the price paid in USA, I would like to know:

There is, by any chance, a way to get the game one day before?
My flight back is at 17:00h...

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm no expert on the way things go in the U.S., but here in the Netherlands, quite a few stores break the release date and sell the game 1-3 days early. Is this the case in the U.S. aswell?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
there is a way stay up past midnight than you can download it it from the eshop. we have to wait till 31st here to get it...

Diovos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, this is lame. I'm from Brazil too, I know how you feel. Like shattacrew said, you can change system country and buy it through the eShop. I did this with Super Mario 3D World, I bought it on the release date without leaving home :)
A relative of mine is going to be in US next month, so this time I'll be able to get the physical copy, which I prefer over the Downloadable version, because, you know, Wii U's internal storage is really limited.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guy's, I'm thinking about buying both a digital and a physical copy to take advantage of sales and club Nintendo promotion. In that case I need to sell the physical copy. Would any of you be interested in buying my physical copy with the club Nintendo code removed, but otherwise in pristine condition, if I went through with this plan? I could mail it to South America or whatever. If maybe, PM me.

shattacrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guy's, I'm thinking about buying both a digital and a physical copy to take advantage of sales and club Nintendo promotion. In that case I need to sell the physical copy. Would any of you be interested in buying my physical copy with the club Nintendo code removed, but otherwise in pristine condition, if I went through with this plan? I could mail it to South America or whatever. If maybe, PM me.
I have participated in previous promotions for the 3DS and it doesn't matter if it's a digital or a physical copy, you will still get the free game. You can go ahead and buy the physical copy and mail it to me for this tip ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and retroactively the internet's praise +1