Buying Google Play Account

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Aguil Amil, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aguil Amil
    OP

Aguil Amil Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2014
    Hi guys,

I`m a mobile developer and I have a new app ready to be published on Google Play.
    I don't want to make a new Developer account on Google Play because people have greater reliance in older accounts and the application will also have a better rank. So I`m looking for an account already created.

This account must be:
    - older than one year
    - from the United States of America
    - has never had suspended applications
    - all active applications will be disabled

If someone wants to sell an account that meets these conditions please leave me a pm.

I hope I posted in the appropriate forum section. Thanks

2. Jayro

Jayro MediCat DVD and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    What's wrong with your old account..? And why are you afraid to start from the bottom? Hard work pays off, and you feel better knowing you did it all on your own. :)

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    By and large we do not allow selling of accounts in the forum section and similar things for 360 profiles have been closed down. Such a thing is probably against Google's TOS but done right you might be able to buy a failed business or something.

That said I am hanging onto mine, though most were registered in the UK and would not be eligible for this.

JayRo there is hard work and there is artificial limitations on a system. We both know it will live or die based on the application(s) made but a foot in the door is not so bad.

4. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    This is not something we really allow, and besides that, this deal sounds really really shady to me anyways. Sorry. Better luck elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.