Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguil Amil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I`m a mobile developer and I have a new app ready to be published on Google Play.
I don't want to make a new Developer account on Google Play because people have greater reliance in older accounts and the application will also have a better rank. So I`m looking for an account already created.

This account must be:
- older than one year
- from the United States of America
- has never had suspended applications
- all active applications will be disabled

If someone wants to sell an account that meets these conditions please leave me a pm.

I hope I posted in the appropriate forum section. Thanks

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
What's wrong with your old account..? And why are you afraid to start from the bottom? Hard work pays off, and you feel better knowing you did it all on your own. :)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By and large we do not allow selling of accounts in the forum section and similar things for 360 profiles have been closed down. Such a thing is probably against Google's TOS but done right you might be able to buy a failed business or something.

That said I am hanging onto mine, though most were registered in the UK and would not be eligible for this.

JayRo there is hard work and there is artificial limitations on a system. We both know it will live or die based on the application(s) made but a foot in the door is not so bad.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not something we really allow, and besides that, this deal sounds really really shady to me anyways. Sorry. Better luck elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?