Country
Iceland

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Email them and ask. They can refuse to answer or if they have them make a sale. I find most business just want to make a sale.

DarkSer

Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Hello,
I want to buy the new 3DS XL. thinking about ordering one from play asia in this link :

http://www.play-asia.com/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-metallic-blue-paOS-13-49-en-70-87ht.html

Is there any way i can know if the firmware is below 9.2? Did someone buy their console from here and can testify?
Also, is this gateway card the one I need? https://www.playmods.co.uk/en/gateway-3ds-ultra-v-3.html

Sorry but I'm a rookie, never had a 3DS before. Thanks for helping out :d
I bought the same console from this shop one week ago, FW is 9.0.0-20E :lol:

Barz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I bought the same console from this shop one week ago, FW is 9.0.0-20E :lol:

Been looking for someone like you!
Was it the same color as well? and did you email them or was that just pure luck?
Email them and ask. They can refuse to answer or if they have them make a sale.
I find most business just want to make a sale.

Well I tried asking what firmware the device has , but they just told me its the latest one... felt like they got no idea what they were talking about tho.

Can someone confirm if the gateway card is the one I need? Or even better, link me to a reliable site that ships them to Europe...

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it the same color as well? and did you email them or was that just pure luck?

Well I tried asking what firmware the device has , but they just told me its the latest one... felt like they got no idea what they were talking about tho.

Can someone confirm if the gateway card is the one I need? Or even better, link me to a reliable site that ships them to Europe...
That is the Gateway. There is only one. Make sure you buy from a seller listed on gateways website, I can't help you with Europe. You can't get one in Isreal? It is best to buy local if you can because you can check out the firmware in most cases before you buy or return it immediately if you don't want it. At least that's how it works in the US with most stores.

Barz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
That is the Gateway. There is only one. Make sure you buy from a seller listed on gateways website, I can't help you with Europe. You can't get one in Isreal? It is best to buy local if you can because you can check out the firmware in most cases before you buy or return it immediately if you don't want it. At least that's how it works in the US with most stores.

It is way too expensive here, the cheapest one being around 300$...
I'm thinking about buying the Sky3ds one because I heard it works on every firmware.

DarkSer

Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Just luck) same color, AUS version, it's looks like old stock (because now this item under clearance sale), best way e-mail them and ask serial number (if they don't want load console and check FW directly), after you can compare with N3DS XL Firmware by version number

Barz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I just noticed that play-asia's shipping method will charge me 20%+75$ tax once it arrives... decided to give it up. Good thing they couldn't ship it out because of some holiday.
Did any1 have any luck ordering a console from VGP?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc