Hardware Buying a GBA Flash Cart in 2013

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Placed the order 2 days ago, and already received now since I'm in the same country than this online store. But they do ship worlwide and you can change the language to english clicking the flag at top of their page.

This is the second time I order with them and have no complains.
Nice! Seems a little expensive though =/

160R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice! Seems a little expensive though =/

Yes, but chollomedia.es is the only place I could find where sure there is stock currently.

The others had the Paypal account banned and no other way to pay :blink: , or advices about waiting 2 weeks so they get more stock (makes no sense since EZ-Flash IV is being discontinued), etc

Right now enjoying Mario Balls homebrew game for GBA, most adictive game I played this year :lol:

Reactions: jumpman1229

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but chollomedia.es is the only place I could find where sure there is stock currently.

The others had the Paypal account banned and no other way to pay :blink: , or advices about waiting 2 weeks so they get more stock (makes no sense since EZ-Flash IV is being discontinued), etc

Right now enjoying Mario Balls homebrew game for GBA, most adictive game I played this year :lol:
Ordered mine through ebular. Really hoping that they come through!
As of today, I only know of three vendors who have stock.

Ebular ($32.99) http://ebluar.com/ez-flash-iv-4-mini-ez-card-for-gba-gba-sp-nds.html
Aliexpress ($52.99) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...A-GBA-SP-NDS-NDSL-Game-Console/737836189.html
Chollomedia (Approx. $59) http://www.chollomedia.es/epages/61488288.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61488288/Products/nds_ez

Realhotstuff seems to get a small amount of stock and then go out of stock often. They might be worth checking on every day or so
http://www.realhotstuff.hk/EZ-Flash-IV-Flashcardout-off-stock_p_76.html

Reactions: 160R

160R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered mine through ebular. Really hoping that they come through!
As of today, I only know of three vendors who have stock.

Ebular ($32.99) http://ebluar.com/ez-flash-iv-4-mini-ez-card-for-gba-gba-sp-nds.html
Aliexpress ($52.99) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...A-GBA-SP-NDS-NDSL-Game-Console/737836189.html
Chollomedia (Approx. $59) http://www.chollomedia.es/epages/61488288.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61488288/Products/nds_ez

Realhotstuff seems to get a small amount of stock and then go out of stock often. They might be worth checking on every day or so
http://www.realhotstuff.hk/EZ-Flash-IV-Flashcardout-off-stock_p_76.html

Good price the one at Ebular for a product that is out of stock everywhere, but could someone confirm to receive a recent order? (not past month or so)

Yet appears the message:

Since the item is in short supply, your package will be posted 1 or 2 weeks later after your order. If you don't want to wait any more, please contact us for refund. Please kindly understand us.

Alienexpress seems the best option, but for me or other people in Europe that may be even more expensive than the one at Chollomedia after customs.

Mäkr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received mine from realhotstuff.hk just a little over a week ago. I'd email them first to see if they have stock, but it seems like they're still getting them.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Seller from Aliexpress just shipped out my EZ flash IV i ordered 2 days ago... They gave me a tracking number lets see how long it takes to get here.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Quick warning about Ebluar:

Don't order if you expect to receive your item within a reasonable timeframe. I ordered April, 29th and just asked when my item will ship two days ago, they told me they're expecting a shipment within the next three weeks, but it sounded no way certain. They also seem to have a huge number of backorders, even if they'll get that shipment in three weeks I doubt any new orders will see their cartridge anytime soon.

Anyone who reads this thread will know, but just to make sure: even though their site says it's "In Stock" and "Shipping within 24 hours" this is absolutely not true.

160R

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Don't order if you expect to receive your item within a reasonable timeframe. I ordered April, 29th and just asked when my item will ship two days ago, they told me they're expecting a shipment within the next three weeks, but it sounded no way certain. They also seem to have a huge number of backorders, even if they'll get that shipment in three weeks I doubt any new orders will see their cartridge anytime soon.

Anyone who reads this thread will know, but just to make sure: even though their site says it's "In Stock" and "Shipping within 24 hours" this is absolutely not true.

I warned about Ebluar a bunch of times:

Since the item is in short supply, your package will be posted 1 or 2 weeks later after your order. If you don't want to wait any more, please contact us for refund. Please kindly understand us.

How will they get more stock if this product is definitely discontinued?? And why would they keep such low price if they don't have stock while lot of people is waiting it?

They seem to keep you waiting until you can't ask for the money back either to Paypal or the bank...

EDIT:

My GBA recommendation for today: http://pdroms.de/gameboyadvance/motorcross-challange-gba-game

An "Excitebike" style motocross game which finally never was released as a commercial game so finally was as a homebrew game :)

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I placed a order on April 8th or 9th. I email em bout once a week, and its always the same thing "2 or 3 weeks". Mind you, they're more than willing to provide me with a refund still.

There backorder size for this item is massive, but there shipments only consist of a couple "dozen" cartridges at a time.

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I ordered mine from Ebluar. I'm thinking it may not show up at my door til some time in July.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I really hope they'll get something to ship at all, even if it's a clone, as long as it works I wouldn't care. Since it has been discontinued there won't be any firmware upgrades, anyways.

I'm just glad I still have my F2A cartridge and a 3-in-1 for my DS.

PattorixFlamenco

Trophies
XP
I also made an order from eBluar on April 13rd, however till now I haven't received it yet like many previous comments saying....

I sent an email to ask them on May 29th and got the same reply as you guys just said....

Kyo86sg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
My most recent purchase after waiting for close to 3 months~ It comes today!

ax1t.jpg

zzt5.jpg

0je6.jpg

Reactions: jumpman1229

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?