Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Time to burn me a disc image! No problem. I've been doing this with alcohol 120% for ages. Okay, take the image out the rars..

Alright, it's not scrambled!
grog.gif
I can just load up the .iso into alcohol, right?

al1.jpg

This is weird. I've never seen this before...
I'll assume alcohol knows more than me and just continue...

al2.jpg

Looks good, slowest speed. I'll just put a disc in here and hit start.

al3.jpg

wtf.gif
wtf?

Can anyone point out what I'm not doing right here? I feel ridiculous. I'm not one to ask for for assistance but daaaamn. What's going on here GBAtemp?

e: I know I can use another program like Nero Burning Rom, but I like alcohol.
frown.gif

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe block size is actually supposed to be set to 2048. Though I've never actually used Alcohol to burn Wii ISO's since Nero is much easier (and I'd to verify it after it's burnt)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had the same problem with Alcohol 120%, and I solved it by using Imgburn instead...
This specific thing(waiting for you to insert a dvd forever even though it's already there) it's because alcohol is expecting the exact same kind of media to perform a 1:1 copy.
In fact , it turned out to be the dvd's fault, the ones I was using, HP dvd +r, somehow they are not compatible with alcohol when it comes to Wii's backup.
I did a little research and some other users pointed out that I needed a different type of DVD.
I did manage to burn those games with those HP dvd + r with Imgburn though, but defenetly when I run out of DVD's I will buy a different brand.

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
If you were using imgburn (free software by the way) then you would not have any problems. I got all kinds of coasters when I was using NERO, but then I switched to imgburn, and have never had a problem since.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la