Hacking Burned iso trouble?

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im having troubling playing a burned iso.
So everything works up until i want to play. It installs successfully. It knows what game it is. I even have the cover art downloaded. But when i push play is just goes to a black screen and never plays the game? Any help would be appreciated.

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quote cobleman "1.What Game
2.What Loader
Cant help till you explain"

The new super mario brothers game.
Right now im using wii flow, usb loader gx keeps restarting on me. I'm trying to get the cfg loader but for some reason it did not read on my sd card. thanks for your help!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
velmeran42 said:
Alright, I've got a quick question to toss out. I just modded a friends wii using the "mod any wii 4.2 or below" sticky and it worked great. I upgraded my system at the same time (from 3.2) up to 4.2, brought 249, 250, 202, etc. up to the latest revs, and put priiloader on. I'm running into a problem on my Wii though.

When I power up with my USB HDD attached I end up with a black screen, nothing at all.

If I power up w/ the USB disconnected, it boots fine. Any ideas as to why a system won't boot clean w/ a USB HDD plugged in?
Is CFG USb loader in th right directory structure? The dol should be in SD:/apps/usb_loader/boot.dol

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Download the newest UsbloaderGX rev899.
On the root of your SD you will find Config folder delete GXGlobal.cfg and WIItdb.zip files
Start UsbloaderGX go to NSMB config and set defaults for game then try again

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman "Download the newest UsbloaderGX rev899."

can u give me a link to find this i cand find it. I keep getting the v1.0 Thanks for your help.

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman "http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list"

this does not work. windows will not open the file. please help this is frustrating!

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
On the root of your SD Card Make a new folder and call it "apps"
Next in the "apps" folder make another folder called "usbloader_gx" Place rev899.dol in this folder rename it boot.dol and its done

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman "On the root of your SD Card Make a new folder and call it "apps"
Next in the "apps" folder make another folder called "usbloader_gx" Place rev899.dol in this folder rename it boot.dol and its done"

Once again i did this exactly how u said. And loaded HBC and it is still not there? Please help

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman Quote "What folders are on your SD card? "

apps,codes,genplus,images,prbooms,roms,savegames,smw,txtcodes,wii7800,wiiflow,ga

esettings, Thanks for the help

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
this isnt making any sense at all IF you have an "apps " folder and inside that apps folder you have the usbloader_gx folder and inside that you have the renamed rev899.dol as boot.dol then it will show in HBC as usbloader_gx/boot.dol

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman Quote "this isnt making any sense at all IF you have an "apps " folder and inside that apps folder you have the usbloader_gx folder and inside that you have the renamed rev899.dol as boot.dol then it will show in HBC as usbloader_gx/boot.dol

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Put your sd in your computer go into images make sure you can see all the images if there is a bad image delete it check the disk images as well for bad disk images
Do you have ios53 and 55 installed ? Thats why i wanted you to run signcheck and Paste ALL the information not just what it says at loading you need the CSV file it creates on the root of your SD card open it with word and copy and paste it to here ok a lot quicker

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman Quote "Put your sd in your computer go into images make sure you can see all the images if there is a bad image delete it check the disk images as well for bad disk images"

Well there was one bad image sonic unleased was half black i deleted it. So now what do i do just try loading Usbloader_gx again and try playing game? Thanks allot this has been crazy trying to figure out.
So im still not able to make this work. I loaded again through HBC it loads fine, but when i go to click on Mario all the images disapeer then it wont let me do anything? And i have to hard reset? Thanks for your help.

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman quote "Do you have ios53 and 55 installed ? Thats why i wanted you to run signcheck and Paste ALL the information not just what it says at loading you need the CSV file it creates on the root of your SD card open it with word and copy and paste it to here ok a lot quicker"

Can you walk me trough this like I'm an idiot. Im not sure if i have ios 53 and 55 installed. I dont remember u saying anything about signcheck? What exactly am i opening with word. Whats signcheck and how do i run it? Thanks cobleman!

mayonaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman quote " cobleman quote "Do you have ios53 and 55 installed ? Thats why i wanted you to run signcheck and Paste ALL the information not just what it says at loading you need the CSV file it creates on the root of your SD card open it with word and copy and paste it to here ok a lot quicker"

Can you walk me trough this like I'm an idiot. Im not sure if i have ios 53 and 55 installed. What exactly am i opening with word. I downloaded signcheck but its a zip file what do i do with it now? Thanks cobleman

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Unzip and place the folder in your apps folder and run you need to use the reset button on the wii to scroll through when you are finished a list will be saved to your SD card called "signcheck.csv" open with word and copy and paste the list to here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: