Burned iso trouble?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mayonaze, Jan 23, 2010.

Jan 23, 2010

Burned iso trouble? by mayonaze at 2:17 AM (6,376 Views / 0 Likes) 83 replies

1. mayonaze
    OP

Member mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So im having troubling playing a burned iso.
    So everything works up until i want to play. It installs successfully. It knows what game it is. I even have the cover art downloaded. But when i push play is just goes to a black screen and never plays the game? Any help would be appreciated.

2. cobleman

Member cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    1.What Game
    2.What Loader
    Cant help till you explain

3. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Quote cobleman "1.What Game
    2.What Loader
    Cant help till you explain"

The new super mario brothers game.
    Right now im using wii flow, usb loader gx keeps restarting on me. I'm trying to get the cfg loader but for some reason it did not read on my sd card. thanks for your help!

4. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Is CFG USb loader in th right directory structure? The dol should be in SD:/apps/usb_loader/boot.dol

5. cobleman

Australia
    Download the newest UsbloaderGX rev899.
    On the root of your SD you will find Config folder delete GXGlobal.cfg and WIItdb.zip files
    Start UsbloaderGX go to NSMB config and set defaults for game then try again

6. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman "Download the newest UsbloaderGX rev899."

can u give me a link to find this i cand find it. I keep getting the v1.0 Thanks for your help.

7. cobleman

Australia
  8. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman "http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list"

this does not work. windows will not open the file. please help this is frustrating!

9. cobleman

Australia
    On the root of your SD Card Make a new folder and call it "apps"
    Next in the "apps" folder make another folder called "usbloader_gx" Place rev899.dol in this folder rename it boot.dol and its done

10. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman "On the root of your SD Card Make a new folder and call it "apps"
    Next in the "apps" folder make another folder called "usbloader_gx" Place rev899.dol in this folder rename it boot.dol and its done"

Once again i did this exactly how u said. And loaded HBC and it is still not there? Please help

11. cobleman

Australia
    What folders are on your SD card?
    If you cant get the SD card rite format it and i suggest you download this then USBLoaderGX_1.0_Installer.exe http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list
    and use it to setup your card for you with all the rite folders

12. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman Quote "What folders are on your SD card? "

apps,codes,genplus,images,prbooms,roms,savegames,smw,txtcodes,wii7800,wiiflow,ga

esettings, Thanks for the help

13. cobleman

Australia
    this isnt making any sense at all IF you have an "apps " folder and inside that apps folder you have the usbloader_gx folder and inside that you have the renamed rev899.dol as boot.dol then it will show in HBC as usbloader_gx/boot.dol

14. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman Quote "this isnt making any sense at all IF you have an "apps " folder and inside that apps folder you have the usbloader_gx folder and inside that you have the renamed rev899.dol as boot.dol then it will show in HBC as usbloader_gx/boot.dol

15. cobleman

Australia
    Put your sd in your computer go into images make sure you can see all the images if there is a bad image delete it check the disk images as well for bad disk images
    Do you have ios53 and 55 installed ? Thats why i wanted you to run signcheck and Paste ALL the information not just what it says at loading you need the CSV file it creates on the root of your SD card open it with word and copy and paste it to here ok a lot quicker

16. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman Quote "Put your sd in your computer go into images make sure you can see all the images if there is a bad image delete it check the disk images as well for bad disk images"

Well there was one bad image sonic unleased was half black i deleted it. So now what do i do just try loading Usbloader_gx again and try playing game? Thanks allot this has been crazy trying to figure out.
    So im still not able to make this work. I loaded again through HBC it loads fine, but when i go to click on Mario all the images disapeer then it wont let me do anything? And i have to hard reset? Thanks for your help.

17. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman quote "Do you have ios53 and 55 installed ? Thats why i wanted you to run signcheck and Paste ALL the information not just what it says at loading you need the CSV file it creates on the root of your SD card open it with word and copy and paste it to here ok a lot quicker"

Can you walk me trough this like I'm an idiot. Im not sure if i have ios 53 and 55 installed. I dont remember u saying anything about signcheck? What exactly am i opening with word. Whats signcheck and how do i run it? Thanks cobleman!

18. cobleman

Australia
  19. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cobleman quote " cobleman quote "Do you have ios53 and 55 installed ? Thats why i wanted you to run signcheck and Paste ALL the information not just what it says at loading you need the CSV file it creates on the root of your SD card open it with word and copy and paste it to here ok a lot quicker"

Can you walk me trough this like I'm an idiot. Im not sure if i have ios 53 and 55 installed. What exactly am i opening with word. I downloaded signcheck but its a zip file what do i do with it now? Thanks cobleman

20. cobleman

Australia
    Unzip and place the folder in your apps folder and run you need to use the reset button on the wii to scroll through when you are finished a list will be saved to your SD card called "signcheck.csv" open with word and copy and paste the list to here