Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally I got it and so far - I love it. Unfortunately I have a bunch of questions that I can't figure out.

1. After jailbreaking, during booting the system, right next to logo there is a line of dead pixels (they disappearing after 10 seconds). Anyhow to get rid off that?

2. Any alternative software like [Redacted]? About 10% of apps that I try to dwn are broken, dead linked or not exist in [Redacted].

3. What is the easisest way to install ipa from a computer? Should I install it into iTunes or some other way to do it?

4. Is there anyway to backup my ipad with apps and docs on it so I can always restore it if something will go wrong?

5. Some apps need to be updated, but I can't do it via iTunes. Is there an app for that?
That's it so far.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. This means you jailbroke with star (jailbreakme). This is completely normal and it is caused by the jailbreak. Unfortunately, this cannot be avoided.

2. On the iPad, no. You can find api's on the internet, and then transfer them to /private/var/mobile/Documents/[Redacted]/Downloads through SSH (you need openSSH to do so) and then open [Redacted] to install them, or you can open the api in iTunes and sync with your iPad. I am experiencing the same problem as you, but again, it is unavoidable.

3. Look at 2.

4. An iTunes backup does that. But to back up Cydia apps, install rockapp, make an account and press backup apps in settings. When you restore, you can reinstall rock, link your device to that account and restore your Cydia apps.

5. [Redacted] has that feature integrated. It's on the top right side of [Redacted]. It displays updates that have been cracked and are consequently available.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Gagarin said:
Finally I got it and so far - I love it. Unfortunately I have a bunch of questions that I can't figure out.

1. After jailbreaking, during booting the system, right next to logo there is a line of dead pixels (they disappearing after 10 seconds). Anyhow to get rid off that?
This is normal. The glitch is the jailbreak executing

2. Any alternative software like [Redacted]? About 10% of apps that I try to dwn are broken, dead linked or not exist in [Redacted].
No experience in piracy but [Redacted] is the best for pirating
3. What is the easisest way to install ipa from a computer? Should I install it into iTunes or some other way to do it?
Not got expeirence doing this either
4. Is there anyway to backup my ipad with apps and docs on it so I can always restore it if something will go wrong?
iTunes should make a backup every time you sync. Its just saving all the app saves and settings but the rest of the stuff is on your PC anyway

5. Some apps need to be updated, but I can't do it via iTunes. Is there an app for that?
Why can't you do it via iTunes? I assume this is talking about cracked apps (not something I use). Only advice I have is find a more up to date download
That's it so far.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, there are no cheat code engines (I wouldn't bet on one being made). To my knowledge, there also aren't any sites that aggregate game saves, either.

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To bad there is no cheat engine for iOS machines.

Now, can I backup my iTunes with all ipas on it? Can I transfer that backup to another computer?

I have some doc and pdf books on my computer. Is there a software to convert it into epub so it would be recognizable by iBooks program? I know I can read it in Stanza and other readers, but I really want iBooks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: New Orange Pi 🥰