XP
Country
Colombia

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
So i've been ignored for about 10 pages now on this thread.... [excluding a warning from a mod about bumping]
Should i just go to another one or something?

Most people have never used Smash Hax because it's a hassle to deal with. So that's why nobody is answering. It's really more of a proof-of-concept just to say he did it rather than something with any sort of practical usage.

Last edited by kiwiis,

UtkuB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
disconnect your wifi added this page http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php has your page and launched but seen the internet is disconnect it is not cheap but know the purpose, will changed the dns of your connection go turned on you wifi and restarted your 3ds and go directly to the affected browser normally the page you added this charge the bhax started :)
I FREAKING LOVE YOU OMG IT WORKS :D KSBDLSSNSLSNS I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW *HUGS HUGS HUGS* OMGGGGG THANK YOUUUUU

Kurna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys I'm new. :3
Ok, so I got the message on my old 3DS browser so I can't access browser hax. Unfortunately for me I wasn't thinking of back up hax either so, I don't have Ninjhax, ironhax or any form of homebrew launcher. I was thinking, If i were to purchase a 2DS unplug the ethernet cable from my router and allow the 2DS to add my connection; so at this point it won't be connected to the internet at all, so I'll proceed to change the DNS settings to tubehax's and then turn on my wifi and try to load browser hax.. So my question is will I still get the message or will the DNS settings block that annoying message? ^^

MagmaLeader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sighs* I used to use Themehax on my o3DS but for some reason it stopped working the same day the browser started blocking people from getting to Browserhax, so I couldn't reinstall it. As soon as I saw there was a solution for the n3DS, which I also own, I decided to give it a try. I found out my n3DS updated by itself to 10.2 without even telling me! This is rather unfortunate. I hope there is a solution for one of my 3DS's soon.

Kurna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This didn't answer my question. I never knew about browser nags until Saturday when I set my DNS settings to auto, prior to that I was still using browser hax even on the day in question on my o3ds. So, I came to the conclusion that the tubehax DNS blocks it if you didn't already recieved it, but i'm not too sure. :)
I heard some people with o3ds that kept the tubehax dns didn't receive the nag at all. So I can attest to this because these posts are days old so I believe it probably does protect you or maybe it'll happen eventually even with the dns settings.. ;-;

Last edited by Kurna,

alkatraz91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i am new in this world..and i am italian so i not understand very good..why all say to install themehax as a backup? for what? i am on n3dsxl 10.1.0.27 and browser hax still working.if i update obviusly there isn't anything for make int work right?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am new in this world..and i am italian so i not understand very good..why all say to install themehax as a backup? for what? i am on n3dsxl 10.1.0.27 and browser hax still working.if i update obviusly there isn't anything for make int work right?
Because themehax run offline. In case Nintendo may sneak something that triggers auto download dummy browser for 9.9+ but < latest firmware, then you can use themehax to launch Homebrew.

Themehax and Browserhax is not supported on 10.2, so don't update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf