Homebrew Browserhax is dead (on 9.9 and up)

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you guys reboot your 3ds before this post was made, or are you talking about 3ds still working while sitting at the homebrew launcher menu?

Last edited by Acryt,

rampuia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Guys please help... im currently on standby
in rxtools emunand 9.2 system firmware 9.2.. booted through browserhax.. how do i install homemenuhax?

GamerB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:lol: nothing for me! i dont see any message! Take that Nintendo! you cannot ban me! really!

3nEARkC.jpg
Look:
3nEARkC.jpg

Last edited by GamerB,
Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now that this happened, whats stoping nintendo from making iron fall unable to open unless you update to the new version?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, fuck. I'm semi noob, how did they update the browser without updating our systems?

And will manually installing a different CIA of the browser fix it?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You poor thing, I only paid £25 ($38) for mine! :3

Well the thing is, my original 3DS was a US O3DSXL, and I got Cubic Ninja used at a GameStop for only $19.99, but I fucked up a shell swap and broke a ribbon cable. Knowing the N3DS was out, I decided to upgrade and I wanted the smaller one with face plates. Nintendo at the time said that the smaller would NEVER arrive here so I imported a UK one, which was on sale and made it match the retail US price so I got lucky. At then, I was done with homebrew once and for all. Then I got the urge and got Cubic Ninja. There was no other entry point yet at the time. I felt like I wasted my money, but I realized that it's actually the best entrypoint in case of emergency, since it'll never get blocked. The company that developed it shut down so it's impossible to get an update out, because nobody can patch it.

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah the title should be fixed. its only for 9.9 and above

• 26 October 15 The system web-browser on Old3DS/New3DS now displays a "sysupdate required" message on systems with 9.9.0-26 or above installed, if the installed browser(?) is not the latest version. See here for details.

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, fuck. I'm semi noob, how did they update the browser without updating our systems?

And will manually installing a different CIA of the browser fix it?
They didn't update the browser. I think it's just checking with Nintendo's servers to see if its the most up to date one.

Coleman_C18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually concerned, I just got a 32 gig sd card to help support romhacks. Am I able to copy my data from my current one without losing themehax?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭