Homebrew Browserhax is dead (on 9.9 and up)

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
7JX7GAL.jpg

Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,
Reactions: Margen67 and zoogie

GBAFail

Smell my finger.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me, I'm an idiot. I meant to say Offline Themehax.

Is there a way to install that offline without having any prior exploit? The tutorial thread I'm reading is making it sound that way.
No, you need another exploit to install it. All game-based exploits are working though. You can use Smashhax (Smash Bros. Demo) to install it.

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me, I'm an idiot. I meant to say Offline Themehax.

Is there a way to install that offline without having any prior exploit? The tutorial thread I'm reading is making it sound that way.
The only exploits left are ninjhax or OoThax
EDIT: and apparently smashhax but i have no idea how that one works.

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you need another exploit to install it. All game-based exploits are working though. You can use Smashhax (Smash Bros. Demo) to install it.

My friend actually owns the full game in physical format, but lacks a New 3DS like myself, and doesn't have another exploit available.

So it seems he's out of luck? That's really awful. I literally just got back from telling him that Browserhax is an option for him since it's reliable.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True that! Cubic Ninja is probably the best emergency payload we have. I spent $90 on my copy. I had to import from UK, so their horrible currency bundled with a shipping cost. I'm surprised I didn't spend more!!
Crazy dude. You can get an exploitable N3DS within $90 on top of retail price for N3DS. Or you can just buy a new regular O3DS XL.

Last edited by tivu100,
Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks