Bring Back The Review Section ? ?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Xanthious, Sep 29, 2004.

Sep 29, 2004
  1. Xanthious
    OP

Member Xanthious Scratch & Sniff

United States
    So Im sitting here at work bored off my arse browsing my favorite GBA site. I noticed that back in early 2003 there used to be some guys that did reviews and had thier own section. I think that the reviews section should be brought back from the dead and started up again. Maybe get a small amount of members together to review x number of releases per week or so and start things up again. I for one could probably cough up a review or two a week. It would give me something to do on days like today when Im stuck in the office. Like I said its just a thought and Im not sure if the public intrest is there or not. Nor do I know the circumstances on why the reviews were ended the last time. But I would be very intrested to hear any comments pro or con on the idea.

2. The Teej

Former Staff The Teej Also known as The Tjalian

United Kingdom
    It was prolly ended because there wasn't as much support or actual desire to review some of the games.

But Meh... It would cool I guess if it came back though.

3. Puck The Joker

Banned Puck The Joker Puck, The Arrogant Phuck

Yeah, there wasn't any desire to keep it going, so it was stopped. We've said lately and in the past that if members want to write reviews and submit them to the staff, we will check them over and then post them in the reviews section if they are adequate.

4. Dark_Lord Malik

Member Dark_Lord Malik Proud Pakistani

Pakistan
    I personally think it would be cool. I would like to see the reviews section come back.

5. AnTi-WaR

Member AnTi-WaR those who make mistakes blame themselves and close

not many peeps have the time and desire to write an indepth review. As for myself I really would like to see it come back alive. I Like seeing good indepth accurate reviews on my fav games [​IMG] hell any review beats gamespots unaccurate half ass reviews.

6. Dark[Devil]

Member Dark[Devil] `^^`

United States
    Yeah soo true it would be awsome to bring it back again.