Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
allright so... i was on gen-B and decided to upgrade to PRO CFW since i wanted to use the online client,i formatted the memory stick,upgraded to 6.60 OFW and then got the 6.60 PRO CFW,i ran up the update file,then the quick recovery file,then the cipl flasher file,the cipl flasher said it all went okay and it booted me back up to the menu

i turned off my psp and now it doesn't boot up anymore,the power light turns on but otherwise it gives no signs of life,i've tried removing and putting the battery and also removing the memory stick but nothing,does that mean i can only recover my psp trough the use of a pandora battery now?

oh by the way it's a pretty old model,it should be a PSP-2000,it's a slim,i first hacked it with a pandora battery

i've read about this program called psp grader that maybe can help?

Orbiting234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found myself in the same boat. >< Have a TA-085v1 PSP-2001 that was happily running 6.60 PRO-B10. Updated to PRO-C and threw on the cIPL. Everything ran and seemed fine. However upon cold boot it does nothing, just a black screen. Since this was my only system that could create a Pandora battery (and I stupidly don't keep one around anymore) I now have to wait to have a friend to loan me his battery to hopefully fix it.

The new cIPL seems to be the issue. :(

ramunerobot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found myself in the same boat. >< Have a TA-085v1 PSP-2001 that was happily running 6.60 PRO-B10. Updated to PRO-C and threw on the cIPL. Everything ran and seemed fine. However upon cold boot it does nothing, just a black screen. Since this was my only system that could create a Pandora battery (and I stupidly don't keep one around anymore) I now have to wait to have a friend to loan me his battery to hopefully fix it.

The new cIPL seems to be the issue. :(
You've probably already figured this out by now but it's a full brick, I did the same thing with Pro-C, you'll have to recover with a pandora battery and MMS. After that reinstall Pro-C and use the CIPL flasher from Pro-B10fix2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: