Hacking bricked,,help,,

traderman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys i have spent 2 days searching for the right answers to my problem but just cant find any posts with the exact same issues

so here goes my daughter formatted the family wii dont realy know why but we are now stuck in preloader
the info i can give you is ios v30, system menu v290, preloader 0.28....

i have no system menu no hbc nothing to work with other than preloader.. can this be fixed save my wii guys please..

marcelotps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
traderman said:
hi guys i have spent 2 days searching for the right answers to my problem but just cant find any posts with the exact same issues

so here goes my daughter formatted the family wii dont realy know why but we are now stuck in preloader

i have no system menu no hbc nothing to work with other than preloader.. can this be fixed save my wii guys please..

Don't you have bootmii + backup of your nand?

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
traderman said:

wow thats some old stuff you got there

not familiar with preloader but can you use it to load a.dol file or elf file in the settings

if it is like the later versions

traderman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bootmii may be there as this was done many moons ago during the twilight episode i have tried to load hbc with preloader but it says its not installed....

Posts merged

yes i can load boot and elf files can this be fixed,...??

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
well i have only been doing this for a lil while so i wont be of much help

but there are some guys on here that can help fix anything if you listen and do what they say

just keep checking back and soon enough one of them will heip you

just bump thread every now and then if you are not getting help

hope you figure it out!!!!!!!!

marcelotps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
traderman said:
bootmii may be there as this was done many moons ago during the twilight episode i have tried to load hbc with preloader but it says its not installed....

Posts merged

yes i can load boot and elf files can this be fixed,...??

Put the bootmii on your sdcard and load the .dol using your preloader. Then select your nand backup to restore the wii.

If u can restore it install pympmywii and then install all the new Ios and system menu 4.1 by it. U need up to date your wii.
Then install the new homebrew channel 1.08 + bootmii + prilloader 0.6

To finish make a new nand backup and an sd card backup

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use Modmii to download system menu 4.1 and IOS60. Put the .wad files onto your sd card.

Put the latest hackmii installer on the root of your sd card and launch it through preloader to re-install the homebrew channel.
Install bootmii as boot2 (if you can) or IOS.

It should boot you into the Homebrew Channel after install. Launch bootmii and make a NAND backup. Once done load HBC.

Load Multi Mod Manager and install the IOS wad followed by the system menu wad.

Press HOME after you are done and once your back into HBC install the latest Priiloader.

marcelotps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
traderman said:
sounds great but where do i get the bootmii.. sorry for sounding so lame

I zipéd mine bootmii from my sdcard.. download it here

http://www.4shared.com/file/m0xNs99n/bootmii.html

and if works tell me
biggrin.gif

unzip on your sdcard and launch the .dol using preloader.

traderman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry marceltops it didnt worl i installed the ppc file and when i loaded it i just got an error what looked like a dump

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You will have to use a older version of HackMii to install a older version of HBC as your old version of Preloader loads HAXX (HBC) and not JODI or new HBC v7 / v8

EDIT: any version of HackMii's boot.dol / boot.elf on the root of the sd card should load (boot) from Preloader
I read your post wrong

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am no expert, but it just made sense that a old version preloader cant boot new version HBC
But now thinking about it, preloader should be able to boot (load) a new version hackmii (hbc) boot.dol, as its the dol you are loading,
I first read the post wrong and was thinking your prob was you cant boot to newer HBC from old preloader

You just want the boot.dol or boot.elf on the SD card from HackMii new or old, new would be better

traderman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have found and used hackmii v0.5 and 0.3 and from the two the 0.5 loaded but was stopped as there is no vulnerable iso insatalled.. how do i get this done so we can be happy again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh