Hardware Bricked 4.0u WIi

ebuks97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well here is where it gets bad. I have been able to do everything on my wii with no problem. Everything worked. Then one fateful day i installed cios rev 13 and attempted to install neogamma (problems start here.) I went to wad manager and tried to install neo gamma, then i restarted the wii and pressed A at health and safety screen. Please help

This is my status as of right now...

1. I can use savemiifrii.
2. I have no modchip installed
3. I dont have preloader or bootmii or any other recovery mode installed.
4. Can I make an autoboot disc

crissm25

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ebuks97 said:
Well here is where it gets bad. I have been able to do everything on my wii with no problem. Everything worked. Then one fateful day i installed cios rev 13 and attempted to install neogamma (problems start here.) I went to wad manager and tried to install neo gamma, then i restarted the wii and pressed A at health and safety screen. Please help

This is my status as of right now...

1. I can use savemiifrii.
2. I have no modchip installed
3. I dont have preloader or bootmii or any other recovery mode installed.
4. Can I make an autoboot disc

Well all i can say ur screwd up Lol.. but i think u can make an autoboot dvd Not Sure.

controlio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
illinialex24 said:
Couldn't he try Wii Sports Resort with it. That might be able to help, because it goes to 4.1 right?
no, Wii Sports Reosrt doesnt contain the 4.1 update...
i think the only solution for you is to install a modchip and make a autoboot DVD...if you got trucha enabled!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...