[BREAKING NEWS] Kyrgyzstan Bursts out into a Civil War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llama Riot

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about any of this, but all you doomsday baaaaaaaaaaaw!-ers need to stop predicting the end of the world. Earthquakes, civil war, and "clergy scams" have been around for the entirety of recorded history so It's just idiotic to believe that they signal the apocalypse or anything at all.

TheGreatNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Llama Riot said:
I don't care about any of this, but all you doomsday baaaaaaaaaaaw!-ers need to stop predicting the end of the world. Earthquakes, civil war, and "clergy scams" have been around for the entirety of recorded history so It's just idiotic to believe that signal they apocalypse or anything at all.

Continue to live in denial if it helps you sleep better at night.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i didn't even know there was a country called Kyrgyzstan
mellow.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What I don`t get is, that the current President of Kyrgyzstan Bakijew became President as far as I know through a Revolution (Tulip Revolution)... Now the people are still not satisfied and I think that could be partly because of the extreme cultural differences in the population of Kyrgyzstan... But it is hard to evaluate what is going on over there at the moment with so little background information.

What I really hope is, that the government find a better way to stop this, because to just fire machine-guns into the crowd shouldn`t be an option by all means!!!!

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Llama Riot said:
I don't care about any of this, but all you doomsday baaaaaaaaaaaw!-ers need to stop predicting the end of the world. Earthquakes, civil war, and "clergy scams" have been around for the entirety of recorded history so It's just idiotic to believe that they signal the apocalypse or anything at all.
This is true. People of every generation has always said "The end is near!" even though it really isn't near.

This revolution is pretty small. Since the people has claimed the government the "People's Government," doesn't that technically mean that it's over too?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheGreatNeko said:
Llama Riot said:
I don't care about any of this, but all you doomsday baaaaaaaaaaaw!-ers need to stop predicting the end of the world. Earthquakes, civil war, and "clergy scams" have been around for the entirety of recorded history so It's just idiotic to believe that signal they apocalypse or anything at all.

Oh come on 2012 is a myth, it's just the end of the Mayan Calendar, the world won't end for another 50 years.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Llama Riot said:

We may disagree on alot of things LR but I totally and utterly agree with everything you've put!

TheGreatNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
TheGreatNeko said:
Llama Riot said:

Oh come on 2012 is a myth, it's just the end of the Mayan Calendar, the world won't end for another 50 years.

I don't buy that 2012 crap either, we'll definitely survive past that, but I don't think we have more than 20 years left.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sorry to say that, but I see it as just another clan war. In 2005 one clan ousted another clan. Now another clan was ousted by...err...another clan. Unfortunately, that's how political life in post-soviet republics work. In the background, people's dissatisfaction burst out in shop robbing, protests and shouting. In the end, the new clan is in power, everyone's more or less calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro