Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
I find this news
rofl2.gif

Hey guys, do you want me to make a PSP emulator for the DS that crashes as soon as it loads an ISO?
rofl2.gif

rofl2.gif
please do, then you'll be ahead of these "developers"

cenotaph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
retarded.
you need atleast a mouse to emulate the DS, and the PSP will never ever have it up to 100% working speed.

It'd work out using the analogue stick and a cursor. Of course, it would suck, but this is emulation we're talking about.
And if the PSP can have a full speed PSX emulator I don't see why a a full seed DS one is impossible.
The PSX is a much weaker system than the DS. The ARM architecture has a much, much more powerful instruction set.

Also, emulating a graphics accelerator rendering two playing fields (i.e. screens) plus two ARM processors at fullspeed is not possible on the PSP. No way in hell.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, I'll get PSP emulation on the DS. Just watch me.
I'd love to see that happen
biggrin.gif

I don't think DS emulation would be that great on PSP, especially without the obvious lack of touchscreen support. I know PSP is pretty powerful, can it emulate 2 screens? Most of the good games won't even be playable on something like that.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've searched on a few PSP forums (won't hurt if I name the one here right?), and there was a link to the supposed browser from the author.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even if you could get it to run realtime (which I doubt) I agree with everyone who says it's worthless without 2 screens and a touchscreen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0