bodean

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same issue with the green screen. Game worked fine first time I ran it. No problems, played online and all. Now the last 10 times I try to load game, green screen.

USA Wii, wiikey 1.9g, Verbatim dvd+r dl disc, imgburn.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i got the green screen once when using the freeloader, it got to the black loading screen and then the green screen with error message, i re insert the dvd, the white screen came up and it stayed like that, i couldn't press anything on the wiimote.

AlexElder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AlexElder said:
Something similar is happening to me.

Here is what I have:
Wiikey on a 1st gen Wii NTSC-U
burning using Img burn 2.3.2
I used DVDinfo and tried settings with book types:
for DVD+R DL set at DVD+RDL and DVD-ROM both did not work.
My burner is LG GH20NS10
I used Philips DL DVD+R burned on 2.4 speed.

The game (burnt with DVD-ROM book type) went through the update process fine, however once it restarted it got to the opening screen where it has the panning shot of all the characters. It then freezes to a white screen and comes up with a message saying the wii cannot read the media or something along those lines.

The game burnt with the DVD+RDL booktype freezes at the loading screen I believe.

Could it be my media? I will be testing out on the weekend if Verbatims will work better but I'd still like to know if I am doing anything wrong in my process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If this helps anyone, I used verbatims and everything works fine now.

Here is what I did:
Wiikey on a 1st gen Wii NTSC-U with all the newest updates
burning using Img burn 2.3.2
I used DVDinfo and changed book type setting to DVD-ROM
My burner is LG GH20NS10
I used a Verbatim DVD+RDL burned on 2.4 speed.
No layer break, just the raw ISO WiiZARD release.

Briskbread

Trophies
XP
Country
I get an error screen too, I'm going to explain my sutiation;

I have a Wii with Wiikey and the DL release of US Brawl. It's boots just like you expect it to boot, but every now and then I get a disc could not be read error. I have managed to play 9% of SSE untill I started getting the error, I have managed to play _one_ multiplayer match without getting the error and I seem to get the error everytime I try event 2 and 4. Not event 1 and 3, I haven't tried any other events thought.

I used verbatim media. Is it my Wii or is it a bad burn? I doubt Nintendo will fix my Wii if it's the laser that needs cleaning.

What are my options?

woytek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have the same error! However, If I don't get it at the white screen when the intro is loading, I won't get it anywhere in the game! The game runs perfectly in 480p when the intro loads. Wiikey with 3.2E pal wii, Verbatim DVD+R DL media used...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: