Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
requirements for updating are a wifi connection and a sd card. requirements to load brawl+ are IOS222v4 and SSBB NTSC on USB or DVDr, or IOS36 and original, or cIOScorp IOS36 and DVDr. also ou must start geckoOS and turn the settings ON for cheats. There are no new updates because all loading methods work fine for every Wii I have tried. It seems that some people cant get it to load and get code dumps but I have no idea why or how to fix it.

For some reason, I didn't get code dumps trying to run it from USB until I ran the 4.2 safe update, and it drove me crazy until I installed a patched IOS36 using DOP-IOS MOD and that got rid of it

giantpune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok. first post updated and i added the shit about using a dopified ios36. i never thought about it before. i just assumed that people with softmod would already have that. but it makes sense since geckoOS uses identify and i rely on that to check on IOS222.

Zhelkus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giantpune!! Any chance that you could update your dols to work with Hermes cIOS-222 v5
frown.gif
??? It's just too handy to not want...
biggrin.gif

I updated a handful of them last night according to this thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=212497 and the Brawl USB Loader won't work anymore... Gecko keeps requesting a disc to be inserted when it should really be reading straight from the HDD. My Configurable USB Loader works well tho.

Pretty plz??

giantpune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i said in the pm, when i made this, there was no other way to play brawl+ from usb. now that it is supported in usb loaders, there is no need for me to add it here.

what you can do is look at CRAP channel creator's source. then you can edit the source for this program to load usloader GX or CFG with the arg to directly boot brawl.

its probably about 15 lines of code or less, and is much easier than me adding all the necessary code to directly boot games from every possible filesystem and IOS revesion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay