masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
fascinating. how does it know to apply that patch to Bravely Default II specifically? Don't see a title ID anywhere
Each executable contains thing called "buildid". It is used as "ips" name and atmosphere compares ips name with buildid of loaded executable.

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome thanks for explaining :)

just wondering, what would happen if I made an atmosphere/contents/01006DC010326000/exefs folder, then placed the TAA .IPS patch in there? Would it still work?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does that not work in the latest Atmosphere, or is it because of how the TAA .IPS patch was made specifically?
It's how layeredfs works. patch is used by loader that gets it from exefs patches.
contents mods are used by layeredfs which treats all files there as actual files, not patches.

Just it won't work because this is not how Atmosphere designed usage of patches.

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the minimum OC settings to have both 60 FPS and the TAA patch working smoothly? My switch is starting to heat up like crazy when max out all overclocks

sean222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks alot for this. This is my first 60 fps mod ever...took my eyes almost an hour to adjust...now that I'm used to it I appreciate the smoothness! Good stuff.

canope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
pcv patches with higher clocks and modded minerva lib :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

use reverse nx for now
you are on your own here, because if you are on erista, dont even think about it

Hi,

Can you at least help us ?
We are aware of the risk, but from another of your comments.

you seem to be able to have a perfectly functioning erista switch at
CPU:2193
GPU: 921
RAM:2131@1200mV

Thank you in advance

Anxiety_timmy

Average Asura
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Can you at least help us ?
We are aware of the risk, but from another of your comments.

you seem to be able to have a perfectly functioning erista switch at
CPU:2193
GPU: 921
RAM:2131@1200mV

Thank you in advance
The cpu oc has to be done with a patch which WAS posted on the retro nx discord server, however it has been removed ever since. For ram oc all the files required are in the retronx discord, keep in mind however that ram oc can corrupt nand if a low voltage is supplied, but that can be corrected ofc. Ram oc has little to no risk other than what i just said. Cpu and gpu oc is essentially not happening anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c