Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You need a "concept of proof" before you go one spouting garbage about the "hacked game" you're going to make. On GBATEMP, if you don't have any credibility (which happens a lot) you'll get mocked. We've seen many people say they're going to "attempt" to do something, but never actually get anything to work. In a community standpoint, I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of it. Especially those who have been following the scene for a long time.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
u wanna find out why i havnt replied

because i have become sick of you guys,

you make me sick, and here's a word of advice to anyone to trys to start a new game: dont bother - its not worth it coz within minutes, these idiots will turn you into a mockery

If a few people laughing at you makes learning to program and making games not worth it, you obviously don't have what it takes to create the game in the first place.
We never turned you into a mockery, your very first post did that quite well. We don't blame you for knowing nothing about creating video games. You were only criticized because of your mockery of games and programmers, who work hard, making games from nothing but sweat and tears.
It's insulting because you seem to think making a game is a simple process.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
u wanna find out why i havnt replied

because i have become sick of you guys,

you make me sick, and here's a word of advice to anyone to trys to start a new game: dont bother - its not worth it coz within minutes, these idiots will turn you into a mockery

What you need to understand is someone without a drop of coding experience trying to start a game like "Smash Bros DS" is just plain idiotic. Sure, you can dream, but don't come here acting like you're gonna make this super-awesome game that you have no idea how to make.

You see, if someone like you comes and says you're going to make a game and has zero grounds to stand on, of course we're going to make fun of you. It's not because we don't like you, it's because you're acting like you know what you're talking about and making a complete ASS of yourself.

If someone like ME were to say I was writing a game, I would at least get support, because I actually HAVE a coding background and know what I'm doing. However, I'm not writing a game, so I won't come out and say I'm "hacking" this amazingly awesome game.

lecture.gif

D

Deleted User

I'm planning on releasing a character editor for JUS. Can't say when it will happens, but the whole point for me of investing time in the translation was in order to make one. Right now I'm only missing the hard part : the logical informations about the character, moves, special effects, ect... As it is likely to be hard coded in game, I can't say that there will be a lot of room for anything. It would need to reuse the effects of other komas. But even though is sounds limited, I think it could still be interesting. I've also almost reversed the planet and mission definitions, so a total conversion, keeping the missions layout of the story game is definitely possible. It will probably be out in some alpha version by the end of march, as spending more time on the same game is too boring for me
tongue.gif

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am just surprised that he said he will be done in November instead of saying "ill show u all! next week i will be dun and u will all see!"

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 vote to ban revengebeast.

Someone who joined for the sole purpose of inciting a troll fest has no place on these boards. This should be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

matthewd997

Trophies
XP
Country
noob!

soz, I'll control myself,

i think somebody should just lock this, it's obvious he isn't going to make an alpha and it isn't really fair to have a thread just to insult him, i mean yeah he's a noob but you can't just do that

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously a troll, and a good one to boot getting all these replies XD He's probably a regular in disguise, and knew that tempers would try to help/criticize him. Can we get an IP check?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you