Hacking Question Bought a new switch, is it safe to use the same xecuter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember doing a license thing when I first got Xecuter. Will I have to do it again on new switch? Is it safe to redo it? (safe as it will it break if I re-use?)

idk i'm just paranoid about small stuff

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See if you can inject a payload, if you can't, it is patched. SX OS license are linked to console once the code been activated, so you need another code if the new unit isn't patched.

Last edited by Hayato213,

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See if you can inject a payload, if you can't, it is patched. SX OS license are linked to console once the code been activated, so you need another code if the new unit isn't patched.
Will it break my new switch if I try running it?

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember doing a license thing when I first got Xecuter. Will I have to do it again on new switch? Is it safe to redo it? (safe as it will it break if I re-use?)

idk i'm just paranoid about small stuff

Licence will be used in old switch, you can use the same dongle to boot payloads, you will have to buy a new licence for sxos.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Licence will be used in old switch, you can use the same dongle to boot payloads, you will have to buy a new licence for sxos.
IIRC if he has a SX Pro the license is stored in the dongle so no activation is needed (hence it can be used on a different Switch)
But it doesn't sound like he does.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IIRC if he has a SX Pro the license is stored in the dongle so no activation is needed (hence it can be used on a different Switch)
But it doesn't sound like he does.
Don't spread wrong information, please. The license is indeed stored on the dongle, but is used up on first usage. When you first boot a console with it, it gets tied to said console. He will need a new license for the second Switch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do have the dongle and pro thanks for the info
You need a new license.

Reactions: Hayato213

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first search then write.. thank you
Show me a thread with my answer then.

Don't spread wrong information, please. The license is indeed stored on the dongle, but is used up on first usage. When you first boot a console with it, it gets tied to said console. He will need a new license for the second Switch.

You need a new license.
Thank you

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just plug it in, try to boot it. If it works, buy a new license. If it doesn't, your unit is patched and you won't get anywhere with that dongle.

D

Deleted User

Show me a thread with my answer then.
If you be offline you cant get banned for this info you dont need a thread and going online with the clean SysNAND and not with hacked EmuNAND is then a method to never get banned (in theory when they both communicate with each other you banned but they dont do). these are infos where threads arent needed

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you be offline you cant get banned for this info you dont need a thread and going online with the clean SysNAND and not with hacked EmuNAND is then a method to never get banned (in theory when they both communicate with each other you banned but they dont do). these are infos where threads arent needed
What? I'm not talking about going online or getting banned.

No it won't break it, first you need to know if it patched or not, if it is patched don't bother getting a license, wait for Deja Vu.
Alright thanks <3

D

Deleted User

What? I'm not talking about going online or getting banned.
you asked if its safe yes it is aslong as your switch isnt patched and then its safe too little bit of googling would say this
here just nothing happens and in the description he says that his switch isnt bricked and with knowledge you would know that the Firmware and the RCM are seperate instances. the RCM does not say something to the Firmware and vice versa

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you asked if its safe yes it is aslong as your switch isnt patched and then its safe too little bit of googling would say this
here just nothing happens and in the description he says that his switch isnt bricked and with knowledge you would know that the Firmware and the RCM are seperate instances. the RCM does not say something to the Firmware and vice versa

I use the dongle cause its easier and xecuter pro. I was only asking if I can re-use the dongle and everything else om a new switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: