Hacking Bought a acekard

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I bought a AK2I but; a little problem now Pokémon black doesn't run with AP it gives me a loading screen forever it runs with AP off !!
but is there a fix to run it with AP on ?

jasjeet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So you need to patch this game to get it to save EXP, thanks for that as this is one of the games i will be playing when my cart arrives.

jasjeet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got both already
wink.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
just FYI, if a rom runs fine with ap-off it probably means it was patched in the loaders. not all games require the ap option to be turned on. the ap is a generic way to patch a certain type of anti-piracy so that norm does not have to continually update the loaders. however, on occasion the ap will not bypass the problem and the loaders will be manually updated. in this case the ap turned off will work just fine.

don't assume you have to have the ap turned on all the time =)

-another world

pspunabletohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Another World said:
just FYI, if a rom runs fine with ap-off it probably means it was patched in the loaders. not all games require the ap option to be turned on. the ap is a generic way to patch a certain type of anti-piracy so that norm does not have to continually update the loaders. however, on occasion the ap will not bypass the problem and the loaders will be manually updated. in this case the ap turned off will work just fine.

don't assume you have to have the ap turned on all the time =)

-another world
That's ok Thank You !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9FyLsfDzw&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=7&pp=8AUB