Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. This is the right section, it's a part of the game itself. Meaning it's normal
2. It's unfair he's programming how he wants with HIS trainer that he's letting us use for FREE? Well darn

The trainer is made up of codes from JGecko in the first place, he's trying to make it as simple as possible for those who can't understand the simple program, if people can't understand how the trainer itself even works, honestly they shouldn't even complain if their stuff messes up.
Also he didn't say he was changing how it works.. he was just fixing minor issues that idiots have troubles with.

That's not how i read it but Okay and when do the Shooting 3 Arrows become available.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that is Screwed Up if Trainer can't be for None JGecko Used who don't Know how to Make Codes themselves like beginners like me. That is Totally UNFAIR and Down right Wrong. I've enjoyed the Trainer the way it is and now your taking that way.

I would have made a rebuttal to your comment before Shikki did, SuperSaiyanGod, but, My God, your English is horrible. Just... awful. From what I understand... you're implying that Panda is making it so that beginners that use JGecko can't learn how to use it. That is not so. You have misinterpreted his comment entirely; go back and reread that comment of his.

As for the Shooting 3x Arrows thing, I might look into that.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calm down. Read what I said again. Nothing is being taken away, im just saying this tool is aimed at people who are familiar with ram editing, I can't support those that aren't.

well then I read it right because I don't know anything about Ram Editing since I'm a aka (Beginner).

Secondly I've never used JGecko so Yeah it would affect me too since the Trainer is Fine AS IS just Keep Updating it.

as for shooting 3 Arrows someone on one of these fourms posted it for JGecko and I was Hoping Somebody else figured out how to apply it to the Trainer as in Mod amount and Mod Type converted code.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

2dsjack21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i am using the US eshop version of BOTW and pana's trainer is there no way to change how many spirit orbs i have i try'ed it in the trainer but it won't save the number i put in it like say i have one and i was changeing it to 50 of them it will still be 1 when i load back the game i have changed everything else fine but keyitems like the orbs won't change please help thank you :)

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i am using the US eshop version of BOTW and pana's trainer is there no way to change how many spirit orbs i have i try'ed it in the trainer but it won't save the number i put in it like say i have one and i was changeing it to 50 of them it will still be 1 when i load back the game i have changed everything else fine but keyitems like the orbs won't change please help thank you :)
Are you using it with TCPGecko+codehandler?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is the wrong Section to ask but I ask anyways What is the Mod amount and Mod Type Codes for Shooting 3 Arrows but in the Inventory it only shows you used 1.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well that is Screwed Up if Trainer can't be for None JGecko Used who don't Know how to Make Codes themselves like beginners like me. That is Totally UNFAIR and Down right Wrong. I've enjoyed the Trainer the way it is and now your taking that way.

LOL! He never said he is taking it away, and to be honest, your CHEATING! That's not fair! The irony...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well then I read it right because I don't know anything about Ram Editing since I'm a aka (Beginner).

Secondly I've never used JGecko so Yeah it would affect me too since the Trainer is Fine AS IS just Keep Updating it.

as for shooting 3 Arrows someone on one of these fourms posted it for JGecko and I was Hoping Somebody else figured out how to apply it to the Trainer as in Mod amount and Mod Type converted code.

Its people like you that ruin this for everyone else. If I were panda, and the rest of the developers I would be so pissed at the lack of gratitude. They are NOT being paid to do this ( IE, out of the kindness of their hearts ) and your being impatient, and making demands. If I had the talent to make something like this people like you would make me make the next update find all files related to the older versions of the trainer, delete them, and only allow inf health.

Be grateful dude...

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of these people build these apps because they want to or have a need for it themselves. I know myself have built a few apps like installing items to the LeapPad or a video converter app because I wanted it and had a need for it. I would occasionally add a feature someone suggested that I thought was good and I had the knowledge to do.

Just be thankful that you have what you do have and wait to see if features get implemented. It takes time and effort to build these apps especially when you have to re-write code to improve parts of it which then makes other parts need work etc.

Reactions: 0100100001001001

ItchyOwned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BrightArrow <--- can be equipped with other bows
BrightArrowTP <--- too
overwrite your arrow what you want
but you cant pick up a new one

Reactions: Ailuros27

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend has tried to beat Ganon twice now with the trainer on in the background, and it has frozen after the cutscene that leads to the final phase of the fight. I'm not sure what she was using or what might be doing it. Just be careful, people.

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
My girlfriend has tried to beat Ganon twice now with the trainer on in the background, and it has frozen after the cutscene that leads to the final phase of the fight. I'm not sure what she was using or what might be doing it. Just be careful, people.

Interesting. There are so many unknowns with the game. It maybe that the game tries to remove some of your health and if you have that locked via codes it freezes or maybe addresses change in the final battle

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. This is the right section, it's a part of the game itself. Meaning it's normal
2. It's unfair he's programming how he wants with HIS trainer that he's letting us use for FREE? Well darn

The trainer is made up of codes from JGecko in the first place, he's trying to make it as simple as possible for those who can't understand the simple program, if people can't understand how the trainer itself even works, honestly they shouldn't even complain if their stuff messes up.
Also he didn't say he was changing how it works.. he was just fixing minor issues that idiots have troubles with.
You just hit the hammer right on the nail i couldnt have said it better my self to be honest, and he or she is correct if people cant understand it. Then do not use it cause all your doing is causing your self and us frustration really. Btw SSG you sir need to chill if three people are telling you that you need to check your self i suggest you do so fast

Last edited by danver,

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. There are so many unknowns with the game. It maybe that the game tries to remove some of your health and if you have that locked via codes it freezes or maybe addresses change in the final battle

I have had the game lock up too, not at end " Not there yet ", but when making purchases with rupees locked ( twice unlocking fairies ). Other times, no problem. I wish I knew more about ram dumping and all, if anyone knows a good guide for hacking, dumping and everything I would be glad to start learning better.

( I do have some crude experience, with 8 / 16 bit mainly. I have played around with nes and snes emulators, but I don't really do anything fancy, and I'm very rusty )

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol 01001 you asked the very question i was just gonna ask. I'm a beginner like ssg there, but i think if i could get a little more knowledge i would be just fine. Don't want to make codes or anything lol to much for me really.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i am every other item i can change fine like say from 10 arrows to 100 but for some reason the spirit orbs will not change
That's very bizarre.. Try changing something like Apples to Spirit Orbs, save/load game, also sometimes I have to hit save 2-3 times on the Trainer for some things to change, so that may be it maybe?

2dsjack21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's very bizarre.. Try changing something like Apples to Spirit Orbs, save/load game, also sometimes I have to hit save 2-3 times on the Trainer for some things to change, so that may be it maybe?
will do il come back and let you know what happens and yes both tcpgecko and the codehandler are up to date

2dsjack21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for the apple changeing trick that worked then next time i did it changed to the orbs and your right took a few save data til the darn thing worked

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK guys, lets drop it. Write what you want to say... then delete it and don't post it so you can get what you want to say off your chest, but no need to submit any more to the forums. Just ignore eachother.

I saw someone PM'ed some images to use in the trainer. That would be cool and I'd even offer to help add them, but it is just cosmetic and would take some time to implement. Don't count on this being added any time soon unless someone else has free time that wants to jump in the code and help do some edits. I don't have a github account, only bitbucket and have not even looked to see what language the trainer is coded in. Besides that, I don't really have much free time. :)

That being said, thanks PandaOnSmack for all you have done with the trainer and whoever made that other one... sorry, I have not used it much lately and don't remember who it was.

Last edited by deakphreak,
Reactions: zeldaism

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol