Gaming [BOTW] A little disappointed with mounts

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So anyone else disappointed that mounts seem totally useless. I love the fact that I can paraglide but it makes bringing a mount with you impossible, same with fast travel. Am I missing something?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
what game are you guys talking about??
i come from the future and alternative universe where the switch gets thousans of gaemz

Mr. Wizard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you really need to make a topic for every little thought that pops into your head?

Yep, it is a forum after all. Just following the last rule, no mods have told me otherwise.

Have Fun!

Last but not least; have fun!
Enjoy your time spent at GBAtemp, contribute, discuss and make friends. That's what GBAtemp is here for.

Bruh-You-need-to-chill-TF-out-meme-3786.jpg

Reactions: kingraa777

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I took the liberty of adding BOTW to the title to make it more clear which game we're talking about... (because there are mounts in snipperclips too... maybe... ? :P )

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The biggest annoyance for me is the fact that you can't just whistle for it and have it come from anywhere. I mean, seriously? Ever since Epona was introduced, she didn't have to be within 'hearing distance', you just had to play Epona's song or blow on the reeds or whatever. Now that we've got a gigantic freaking world, you have to be within' a few meters to call a horse? That's unnecessarily tedious.

On the bright side, though, I accidentally discovered that you can ride deer.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
AFAIK there's almost always a shrine extremely close to a stable, so you have warp points there. If you want to head into an area where you don't have any quick travel points nearby yet and is reachable from the road, it's pretty nice to warp to a nearby stable and grab your horse.

Mr. Wizard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I took the liberty of adding BOTW to the title to make it more clear which game we're talking about... (because there are mounts in snipperclips too... maybe... ? :P )

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The biggest annoyance for me is the fact that you can't just whistle for it and have it come from anywhere. I mean, seriously? Ever since Epona was introduced, she didn't have to be within 'hearing distance', you just had to play Epona's song or blow on the reeds or whatever. Now that we've got a gigantic freaking world, you have to be within' a few meters to call a horse? That's unnecessarily tedious.

On the bright side, though, I accidentally discovered that you can ride deer.

and bears :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AFAIK there's almost always a shrine extremely close to a stable, so you have warp points there. If you want to head into an area where you don't have any quick travel points nearby yet and is reachable from the road, it's pretty nice to warp to a nearby stable and grab your horse.

Roads? Where I'm going I don't need roads...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.