Misc Borderline Vampire

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
... I was talking with @godreborn, and he told me about needing medicine to threat something somewhere in his body.
The problem was, that the medicine he needed is cheaper in Mexico, and he asked me for advice in order to cross the border.

He said, he's been hearing rumours about the Borderline Vampire, that patrols the zone, looking for unsuspected people to victimize.
This Borderline Vampire is on Mexico's side, and anyone trying to cross the border from the USA will get assaulted.

Rumours has it, that Borderline Vampire has a massive dong that he uses to attack it's victims with. Can't distinguish gender or age, if he's in the mood you're getting it.

I told @godreborn that he shouldn't be worried. My people say that with this magical spell you'll scare Borderline Vampire:

"Borderline Vampire, drinking blood from a glass, despite all your charms you won't get my ass"

I told him to learn the magical spell in case he encountered Borderline Vampire.
@godreborn repeated the magical spell to scare the vampire before he scarred him. He's never been so focused before, but he learned the words.

And as soon he placed a foot in Mexico's side of the border.... he saw a dark, big, huge, massive shadow coming on his way...
... when suddenly...

WHAM!
BORDERLINE VAMPIRE APPEARED AND BEGAN APPROACHING HIM

Wearing nothing but a cape, the vampire opened his arms to show with pride his huge dong.
@godreborn got down on his knees.
Shaking in fear he remembered the magical spell. Opened his mouth and began to say:

"Borderline Vampire, drinking blood from a glass, despite all your charms you won't get my ass!"

As the vampire got closer, @godreborn said louder:

"Borderline Vampire, drinking blood from a glass, despite all your charms you won't get my ass!"

The vampire got closer and @godreborn shouted:

"BORDERLINE VAMPIRE, DRINKING BLOOD FROM A GLASS, DESPITE ALL YOUR CHARMS YOU WON'T GET MY ASS!"

Borderline Vampire
got in front of our friend and with worry in his face said:

"¿Que?" :mellow:

Ever since that night, @godreborn hasn't been the same.
He hasn't told me what happened but he returns there often.

Last edited by JuanMena,

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Sad
Reactions: JuanMena

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff