Hacking Bootmii question

phillyrider807

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to know if it's possible to install bootmii through usb? My sd slot on my wii is broke and i have been using a thumb drive to install and use homebrew. It works fine but when i tried to install bootmii it said some error about sd and then i had to reboot. I just want to safe proof my wii by installing bootmii but it seems as of now there is no way other then using a sd card. Any help?

D

Deleted User

nope, there's no way to cope bootmii with SD Card. Your question should be ask to Team Twiizers. Because all of we know is you need a sd card to use bootmii. Could be changed though.

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phillyrider807 said:
I want to know if it's possible to install bootmii through usb? My sd slot on my wii is broke and i have been using a thumb drive to install and use homebrew. It works fine but when i tried to install bootmii it said some error about sd and then i had to reboot. I just want to safe proof my wii by installing bootmii but it seems as of now there is no way other then using a sd card. Any help?
Well, technically no, the files to boot BootMii need to be on the SD card, so as of now, no. They should really address this though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o