Hacking BootMii noob question

Gritten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Installed BootMii as suggested by the instructions in this thread. Did a nand backup, successfully verified. Took a couple of attempts as my first transcend SD card appears to be incompatible. The second Kingston worked great.

Many things to those in this thread. The people on these forums are an outstanding source of information and assistance.

Now to get 4.1 installed, and back to playing some games.

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gritten said:
Installed BootMii as suggested by the instructions in this thread. Did a nand backup, successfully verified. Took a couple of attempts as my first transcend SD card appears to be incompatible. The second Kingston worked great.

Many things to those in this thread. The people on these forums are an outstanding source of information and assistance.

u need help on playing backups?

greasy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed it find and did my first NAND backup. Worked great without a hitch.

Quick question. I am messing with the Dolphine Emulator and I noticed the back need stated
NAND ID *******
Saved keys for console **********

are these the keys used to decpted the NAND.BIN

thanks for all the help
especially oxMUDxo

thanks,

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
greasy said:

Quick question. I am messing with the Dolphine Emulator and I noticed the back need stated
NAND ID *******

thanks for all the help
especially oxMUDxo

thanks,
what is that emulator for

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Swizler said:
greasy said:

NAND ID *******

thanks for all the help
especially oxMUDxo

thanks,
I think he means the Dolphin PC emulator, an ongoing Wii/Gamecube emulation project. I didn't know it could import NANDs/saves.

Gritten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Swizler said:
Gritten said:

u need help on playing backups?

Nope. I have USB Loader GX working great. Runs every single game I've tried - about 25-30 of them.
biggrin.gif

My next mission is to figure out how to play DivX movies off my hard drive on the Wii if possible lol

greasy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
Swizler said:
greasy said:

NAND ID *******

thanks for all the help
especially oxMUDxo

thanks,
I think he means the Dolphin PC emulator, an ongoing Wii/Gamecube emulation project. I didn't know it could import NANDs/saves.
Yes it is the Dolphon Emulator. Sorry I was tried. To my understanding (just started yesterday) Dolphin needs some of the files out of the NAND to work mainly the "tickets". Not sure if it pulls in the save games or not.

All of ths because I am trying to get screen shots of the SD Gundam G Generation game so I can have my tried translate the menus for me. It is getting to be a lot of work. If I can't figure out the emulator in a few days I will do the old take pictures with a camera trick. Sucks but it will work.

Again thanks for all the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1