Hacking Bootmii and bricked Wii works! What now?

greycloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a bricked Wii and I pretty much lost all the files on my SD card due to losing and buying a new one. I put bootmii on it and now my menu screen pops up. What to do now? Do I play it like normal? or do I need to run something things in it to properly secure it?

veganjustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really confused at what you are asking. You put BootMii on what? The Wii or the SD Card? lol

If you have BootMii installed as boot2, and it on the SD card, and the SD inserted on powering on, you should get the BootMii screen, not the Wii menu.

And also, properly secure what?

And is this the Wii that doesn't have working A/V? If so, why did you post a new thread?

greycloud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got my Wii working again by having the bootmii folder on my sd card. I had bootmii installed as boot2 . Is there anything I need to do to properly protect my wii? or can I go on a play? Do I need to run any sort of thing to have my Wii working 100% properly?

veganjustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you are going to be following YouTube videos, chances are you don't know 100% on how to do things, so I would def. back up your NAND so you can restore when and if you screw something else up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol