Hacking Question booted into emuNAND without exfat support, am I banned?

jackie099

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just accidentally booted into my emuNAND 4.1.0 which does not have exFAT support with my exFAT sdcard, and it automatically connected to wifi. I do not have 90DNS setup, but relying on stealth mode on SX OS. But SX OS menu could not be loaded because it is saved in exFAT card. Does that mean I connected to Nintendo server and get banned already?

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's ban algorithms are secret and make absolutely no sense. They are like quantum mechanics. Nintendo is not banning everyone. There are people who have done worse things than you who haven't been banned, and people who did even less than you who did get banned. They make no sense.

It is what it is. You can check.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might trigger a downgrade warning so you could be banned honestly the risk has always been there but not really at the same time. IMO I don’t think they would even take the time to detect the format style of a card given that not all cards are formatted the same you could always buy a new card basically and that would have take. That into consideration

Last edited by Zonark,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.