Gaming Bob's New Stand

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Bob's failing mental health aside, Moonlight deleted his blog content and left a small message around the same time Bob here deleted his blog content and left a small message. Coincidence?

.:drk_drgn:.

rawr
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GAPman416 said:
Guys, Google bob's game and for his website, click the cache. It shows everything that happened before he wrote the weird message. And it's not what you expected.. 0-o
It sure isn't what i expected. It looks exactly the same as before. xD

Show me what it says on your screen. Someone tell me what ' the mafia' said!
tongue.gif

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol. It looks like the old website, but it's got some new things on it. Google cached it up 'till the last update, before Bob's weird message. It's got a webcam with the sign that says that says 'clear!' and a monitor on with what I think is Bob's desktop. Some weird stuff here.. Dude's seriously sick. =/

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taken a twist for the weird has it now?

I'd really actually like to see where this is all going. While most users here are thinking how much of a douchebag he is, I actually think he's telling a story or something. Stage 1 ending after 1 month, destruction, redemption and everything else is getting me excited for every new blog post he makes. IMO this is probably hype for the game and that it's already been allowed into production by nintendo.

Who knows, maybe this is the final boss in bob's game
wink2.gif

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GAPman416 said:
Guys, Google bob's game and for his website, click the cache. It shows everything that happened before he wrote the weird message. And it's not what you expected.. 0-o

Sorry for double posting, but please tell me where to find the cache

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is everyone high but me??? It is so painfully obvious that this is a stupid viral marketing campaign (or maybe elaborate hoax..though probably viral marketing). I was OUTRAGED by this when it started getting kind of intense, but eve I think it is so clearly fake. I, personally, think he may already have a dev kit. It's all a bunch of BS and I truly cannot understand how anybody could possibly take anything he says anymore seriously. I simply doesn't make sense.

B

ball2012003

Beware said:
Is everyone high but me??? It is so painfully obvious that this is a stupid viral marketing campaign (or maybe elaborate hoax..though probably viral marketing). I was OUTRAGED by this when it started getting kind of intense, but eve I think it is so clearly fake. I, personally, think he may already have a dev kit. It's all a bunch of BS and I truly cannot understand how anybody could possibly take anything he says anymore seriously. I simply doesn't make sense.
this is exactly what i was starting to think

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll give you a summary

1. Robert Pelloni makes a "really good game"
2. he puts a "live" cam on his site
3. He Protests Nintendo
4. His protest "fails"
5. He comes back, and is evil
6. "RAIDED BY YAKUZA"

Do any of you believe this Yakuza BS?

Do you think bob will come back?

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DokiDoki98 said:
I'll give you a summary

1. Robert Pelloni makes a "really good game"
2. he puts a "live" cam on his site
3. He Protests Nintendo
4. His protest "fails"
5. He comes back, and is evil
6. "RAIDED BY YAKUZA"

Do any of you believe this Yakuza BS?

Do you think bob will come back?

lol thanks for the summary lol. Yakuza lol. imagine if its true lol. poor man. Wonder what "type of game" he made lol

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt he'll "drop off the map" tomorrow, expect his TRIUMPHANT RETURN

Look at this

QUOTE said:
MY PC IS KEYLOGGED

That means that all his code is saved, you know, in the keylog.

he made an 'RPG' It looks good. I focuses on solving puzzles, collecting and trading items, and talking to people, like Zelda, without the fighting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)