Gaming Bob's New Stand

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ndpndnt16 said:
i recommend this guy to team up with Sonic 3D guy and make a pawnage game and slap it to nintendo. "bobs game is not enough bro"
who is "the sonic 3d guy"?

i think it is just weird what he is doing overall but I think he is just a little marketing his game...

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't see the point of this hoax.
I mean, when he goes "I was hoax all along, LOL I TROLL U" the only person laughing will be him... And ds haters... and people who knew it was a hoax... and people who "knew" it was a hoax. It all seems a bit pointless to me.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i read his site...
i dunno, but somehow this guy is making me afraid
of himself and his game
By clicking OK or submitting a digital signature with the X button, Yuu agrees to a lifetime of minimum wage slavery for the all-powerful Button Corporation Incorporated. (Even worn-out buttons can be exchanged for evil replacements. >;} )

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MegaAce™ said:
i read his site...
i dunno, but somehow this guy is making me afraid
of himself and his game
By clicking OK or submitting a digital signature with the X button, Yuu agrees to a lifetime of minimum wage slavery for the all-powerful Button Corporation Incorporated. (Even worn-out buttons can be exchanged for evil replacements. >;} )

Alt+F4

This is getting out of control. Take a break, Bob. You need it.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, closed till you guys cool off..

I'll reopen this thread in day or two, but if you continue to post crap like that it'll be closed for good!

I clearly said:
Toni Plutonij said:
OK, let's make it like this..I don't want to close this thread as well, because some members might want to say something about this matter, and I don't want another thread opened for the sake of that!

Any member that posts something pointless after me, any kind of "lol" respond to this, any stupidity, WILL GET WARNED!

I really hate to do this, but you guys got out of the hand with bashing this....Post your opinions in cultural manner, and everything will be OK, post here just to make fun or "raise your post count" and you'll get warned or even suspended for few days..

frown.gif

You made me angry
mad.gif

and sad
frown.gif

Why the hell do you have urges to flame and bash?!
I don't understand!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thread is reopened, and please guys/gals, be constructive, don't post pointless stuff, don't post if you have nothing smart to say (ie. just to boost your postcount!
mad.gif
)

Don't flame and and just keep it nice and clean!

Thanks
smile.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
RAIDED BY THE POLICE WHILE FAKING HIS OWN DEATH ON WEBCAM AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING!

I didn't see this before, but seeing it now makes me think that 4chon just trolled the internet. I'm starting to doubt that "bob's game" even exists.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
QUOTE said:
RAIDED BY THE POLICE WHILE FAKING HIS OWN DEATH ON WEBCAM AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING!

I didn't see this before, but seeing it now makes me think that 4chon just trolled the internet. I'm starting to doubt that "bob's game" even exists.
I think that it does exist (check the trailer, there is footage of him coding), and it looks real enough..I just think that there is something behind all this..

This is some kind of a marketing trick, or I don't know..I think that he's maybe living his own game, there is something, but I don't think that guy lost his mind!
I think that this is all done for some cause!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
No I dont think its fake at all. Those rants he does prove it to me, obviously being ignored after such hard work has pushed him to breaking point!

Only a genius of epic proportions, and master of internet manipulation would be able to pull that sort of epic trolling off.

There just isnt anybody alive who could so skilfully troll so many people. So enough with the conspiracy theories already guys!
closedeyes.gif

smileipb2.png

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reggie is the God of NOA... he's the one you saw runnin around on stage during E3.

But back to Bob... this guy has totally lost it... all the reps at N are probably laughing their asses off at him... the SDK pack in an envelope, is name and address are already written on it, just hanging from a rope from the ceiling... they are just messin with the guy now... seeing how long it'll take him to completely snap and really go off the deep end.

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Hold on just a second- that's not nearly villainous enough. I need to stay in character here.

Sometime in the next 20 days, I am going to reveal information with the potential to completely destroy Nintendo, simply for my own enjoyment.

Do you hear me, Mr. Iwata? Mr. Miyamoto? Mr. Yamauchi?
I know the truth.
Why don't you ask NOA? I told the entire company everything on day 10.
I even told them about THAT a month ago.
Don't tell me they didn't tell you! Those fools!
Iwata- YUU will realize, tensai.

I'll do it. ;}
REGGIE is done. DONE.
I'll ruin it. I know.
Do you hear me?

NO MORE NEED FOR THE OLD EMPIRE!

GAME OVER, REGGIE!
lol wonder what he will tell.

I also think this guying is just fucking trolling us but that the game does exist of just that small part seen in the trailer at best he has a complete game.

btw I just started playing chrono trigger and I find the style in the trailer of Bob's game and the style in Chrono trigger very much alike and in chrono trigger you can also sometimes just walk around during someone speaking or text balloons popping up

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dj-Biscuit said:
I also think this guying is just fucking trolling us but that the game does exist of just that small part seen in the trailer at best he has a complete game.

btw I just started playing chrono trigger and I find the style in the trailer of Bob's game and the style in Chrono trigger very much alike and in chrono trigger you can also sometimes just walk around during someone speaking or text balloons popping up

You don't think the game in his trailer is... OH I DUNNO, a bit big for a DS screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1