Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
{coi} (Lojban for hello-type greeting)

Starting up the recent dump of Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (Release number 4945), I am greeted by a title screen and two options. "New Game" and "Continue". When pressing "New Game", the game confirms that I have pressed it by flashing the words "New Game" and a chime. However, it stays on the title screen.

This seems typical for an AP measure. It allows interaction with the game with no obvious glitches or sound problems, yet does not allow you past a certain point. I must admit, however, that I do not know for a fact that this is AP at work.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Team Cyclops has yet to release a patch for this game, however, until it hits street date, it is not allowed to be discussed. It gives off the scent of piracy which is a must-no on TC's side.

Wolvenreign

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah, it's proving unusually difficult to track down.

Oh well. I'll find it and confirm or deny it's working status in this post when I do find it with an edit.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Team Cyclops has yet to release a patch for this game, however, until it hits street date, it is not allowed to be discussed. It gives off the scent of piracy which is a must-no on TC's side.

Its past the street date......

Wolvenreign

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to do an edit, but since someone posted, I'll just go ahead and make a reply.

Existence of the VENOM release confirmed.

CycloDS status: Working. AP bypass successful. Case closed.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
InuYasha said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:

I live under a rock, so I don't really know street dates. My Internet is bad with Google until tomorrow (PAC-MAN has CURSED ME!) and I really don't want to look it up as I am working on a forum AND a blog.

Wolvenreign

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
InuYasha said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:

I live under a rock, so I don't really know street dates. My Internet is bad with Google until tomorrow (PAC-MAN has CURSED ME!) and I really don't want to look it up as I am working on a forum AND a blog.

If you want Google to work minus the Pac Man, just download Google Chrome and use the omnibar.

Given the rest of the Earth in it's current state, living under a rock is about the best thing you can do.

Isn't it automatic procedure to check your facts before posting something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1