Hacking BLUE 3DS New 3DS Flashcard released soon!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
This has to be fake because, among other reasons, I found the link to the "official" video in a pastebin from august 2015, why the wait?
yeah i seen that pastebin, i think that video was just more proof that they just cloned the GW site and even had the original GW release video on there(well the reuploaded version) you will notice the title for both the video's was "Presentin.....*cut off thanks to BAF Douches*" its as shame the re-uploaded video from the GW site wasn't ever used anywhere else, so there's no real way of knowing for certain it was the case but that video was almost certainly just the GW video after they re-uploaded it the first time

Reactions: Margen67 and polki

polki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i seen that pastebin, i think that video was just more proof that they just cloned the GW site and even had the original GW release video on there(well the reuploaded version) you will notice the title for both the video's was "Presentin.....*cut off thanks to BAF Douches*" its as shame the re-uploaded video from the GW site wasn't ever used anywhere else, so there's no real way of knowing for certain it was the case but that video was almost certainly just the GW video after they re-uploaded it the first time
Ok makes sense. There's so many pointers to it being a clone(if not fake) it's laughable. They could of spent an hour on their site to change a couple of things and there wouldn't be much evidence for people to debate it's legitimacy. I guess maybe it gets people talking, or they aren't confident with their English, or a thousand other reasons.

D

Deleted User

It's the MT card multirom menu.

Blue3ds is just an updated MT card, and MT ppl arent getting the update unless they buy the Blue3ds card

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It's the MT card multirom menu.

Blue3ds is just an updated MT card, and MT ppl arent getting the update unless they buy the Blue3ds card

LOL, if that's true, then MT is even worse then Sky3DS in getting money from customers :P
Sky3DS had the guts to keep the same name for there updated cart. and the old red button cart is still supported :P

smasbros

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL, if that's true, then MT is even worse then Sky3DS in getting money from customers :P
Sky3DS had the guts to keep the same name for there updated cart. and the old red button cart is still supported :P

I agree with you guys said, the card seems a cheap edition mt card...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Then, is it possible gateway's reband ?
not really, the way these re-brands (cash grabs) work, is they stop supporting their old card for long enough that they know their old customers will be looking to buy a new card, then they release their new card to catch all their old customers who they abandoned at the road side, think of it like a train company randomly dumping everyone in the middle of nowhere, knowing that they will have no choice but to pay for another train, so they can dump their customers and send down another train with a different name as often as they like, whereas gateway are still supporting their card so there is no point them re-branding as there isn't a bunch of abandoned people waiting to cough up more money (well there kinda is now i.e the old MT customers, but those guys should just be looking to buy a gateway, rather than buying into the next fly by night clone card)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm