Hacking BLUE 3DS New 3DS Flashcard released soon!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If you're going to copy something at least make it cheap. 19.95 plus you get a free DS case that makes julienne fries but wait there's more if you call in the next five minutes we'll double your order just pay the shipping and handling
and wait, there's even more, you can have a 30 day free trial, if your not completely happy with your purchase you can return the item no questions asked*

* to arrange a return phone this premium rate number (calls charged at £2 per minute) to arrange a return, we will keep you on hold for 2 hours and then just disconnect without you every getting any RMA details

Reactions: cearp

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
K3ds, r5sdhc and qq3ds are exactly the same Hardware and they bought it where sky buys it. Not really clones

You really think that flashcard Teams host their Website at a normal hoster? They use Hoster which don't reveal their identity; exactly like scam Websites.

those have nothing to do with hosting, honey-lips. That's a whois, that's who bought the domain name from internic or whoever the controller is in the region.

Are the details the details of a registrar? if so, they may have bought it with a "private" setting, which would result in the registrar's details being put in the whois records instead of the buyer.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a hard time figuring out what the micro USB port would be for...

Maybe that would allow you to access the SD card without the need for an adapter? Just a micro USB cable?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm having a hard time figuring out what the micro USB port would be for...

Maybe that would allow you to access the SD card without the need for an adapter? Just a micro USB cable?
FPGA updates, same as with MT card......its what clone makers do so original devs cant just make cart bricking code in their FW (like with NDS clone carts)

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FPGA updates, same as with MT card......its what clone makers do so original devs cant just make cart bricking code in their FW (like with NDS clone carts)
I'm still a bit confused. Do you guys think that they hacked this together, or reversed the exploits and rebuilt a launcher? If they hacked it together, I could see the bricking code happening, but I would imagine this with cards that imitate Gateway completely and not have a different interface. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not familiar with how their bricking code works.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do all of the clones either copy Sky3DS or Gateway ? Why not copy both ?

Thanks to Sky3DS running in sysNAND you can launch the exploit in sysNAND(CN/OOT), then load the "clone gateway" menu (9.2 or lower of course, 9.3 or higher, games only), which has all the features gateway offers, once you boot in tho their "clone" mode you no longer have to press the button on the card to switch games, but instead you can open the multirom menu, + all the other features gateway has to offer.

This could be one hell of a clone, I don't even know why Sky3DS is just not releasing their own CFW for 9.2 or lower, at this point they can just copy/paste some private CFW modify it a bit to enable cia installers, regionfree, etc, etc and make more profits.

That would mean the card won't fit in the 3ds slot......

edit: interesting usb slot....firmware updates?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'm still a bit confused. Do you guys think that they hacked this together, or reversed the exploits and rebuilt a launcher? If they hacked it together, I could see the bricking code happening, but I would imagine this with cards that imitate Gateway completely and not have a different interface. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not familiar with how their bricking code works.
well until its actually out nobody can be certain, but imo its just the MT card guys back under a new brand to rake in more money off their old customers who are now left updateless, seeing as gateway have proven you can update the FPGA via the card slot unless the usb port is for some weird and pointless feature like sending files to the SD card its most likely just MT dropping the button from their card to save 0.01c now that they got the multirom menu from gateway.......but again speculation, we just have to see what exactly they release

D

Deleted User

well until its actually out nobody can be certain, but imo its just the MT card guys back under a new brand to rake in more money off their old customers who are now left updateless, seeing as gateway have proven you can update the FPGA via the card slot unless the usb port is for some weird and pointless feature like sending files to the SD card its most likely just MT dropping the button from their card to save 0.01c now that they got the multirom menu from gateway.......but again speculation, we just have to see what exactly they release

Looks like gamesquest1 hit the nail on the head, it is the return of MT under a different brand....

Quite a despicable action, leaving your old customers in the dark with no update, while creating a new brand so people will need to pay for your card AGAIN to get the update.

This is more like forcing people to pay for updates to a flashcard.

Reactions: Margen67

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like gamesquest1 hit the nail on the head, it is the return of MT under a different brand....

Quite a despicable action, leaving your old customers in the dark with no update, while creating a new brand so people will need to pay for your card AGAIN to get the update.

This is more like forcing people to pay for updates to a flashcard.
The R4i SDHC company does the same thing.

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
redpillgateway-jpg.3403

Reactions: lPolarisl

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
google translate jobby
You can see from the interface, and like almost, Bluecard now supports entering 3DS programming mode, DUMP game, archive backup, NAND backup and recovery functions. However, there are two options currently in an unusable state (Select appears "Coming soon"), presumably from the icon, which is rumored will be added to the archive cheat function?

yeah i think its safe to say its MT back with a new card, same "coming soon" text on the menu like with their original MT firmware to make it look like it has more features than it does, no doubt the "cheat feature" will just be once they manage to mash their old cheat menu into the FW, so basically the final thing people might want to know is price point, all the site says is
But manufacturers said the price will be lower than similar products
so it will probably be priced a little bit less than gateway to draw customers back after being left out in the cold from MT.....all i can say is i hope the abandoned MT customers actually learned their lesson and don't buy into another clone that will more than likely be dropped again eventually, that is their business model if the $10 saving (random guesstimate of price) is really worth it to you sure thing go for it, but i hope at this point people have learned that teams that clone are generally out to make a quick buck and won't think twice about leaving you out in the cold when they decide making a new card would be more profitable

polki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo listen up here's a story
about a little flashcart that lives in a blue world
and all day and all night and everything it sees
is just blue like it inside and outside

blue is it's website with the blue little window
and a blue flashcart and everything is blue for it
and itself and everybody around cause it's fooling everybody around

It's blue ba da ba dee da ba dye ba da ba dee da ba dye ba da ba dee ba ba dye

Chorus:
It has a blue website with a blue window
blue is the color of all that it wears
blue are the labels and all the money is too
I am a flashcart and i am so blue
blue are the people here that want to buy me
blue like my (N)3DS that's lying around
blue are the words it say and what it think
blue are the feelings that live inside it

[EDIT]
etc...

(c) Eifel 65 - 1999
Hahahahahahahaha +1000 rep from me:):):):):):)

polki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, B.A.F. (Belgian Anti-Piracy Federation) is fast, the Video from the Blue presentation is already removed here!
This has to be fake because, among other reasons, I found the link to the "official" video in a pastebin from august 2015, why the wait?

D

Deleted User

... but i hope at this point people have learned that teams that clone are generally out to make a quick buck and won't think twice about leaving you out in the cold when they decide making a new card would be more profitable

Well said! Agree fully here and let this be a lesson for new comers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea