ROM Hack Bleach DS 2nd undub

AkumaHokoru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using DSBuff to try and make a undub for Bleach DS 2nd (soul something in america) and I am not exactly sure which files are the voice files since they arent labeled as such...i am going to experiment untill I find them but I was hoping to possibly get some assistance with it.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
It's actually pretty easy to do. If you do some searching inside the ROM, you'll eventually find a folder called sdat, which contains the sound files for the game. Just take the sdat folder from the ROM you want the voices from, and back it up onto your computer. Then, when you open up the ROM with the voices you want to change, you drag and drop the extracted sdat folder onto the ROM that's going to have replaced voices. Just replace them like you would with any file, and it should work. ^^ Good luck!

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could also do this by using a hex editor to search for the sdat in the J rom, copy the hex for the length of the sdat, and overwrite the sdat in the U rom, as long as the J sdat is the same size or smaller than the U sdat.

k9tough

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what if , J is larger than U , will it work?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...