Onimusha 1/3 (PC) model conversion (LDT to ???)

TigerTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As promised in my introduction topic, here's one of my first requests.

I believe LDT files are models, most likely, hence I am attaching example files to this post. I need them openable anywhere, and - if possible - with animations preserved. These aren't the specific models I am looking for, probably, but with no preview I am enclosing these. Upon receiving instructions how to convert models myself, I'll comb through both games' files until I find and convert models I am looking for.

Target: I wish to find and convert Marcellus from either Onimusha 1 or Onimusha 3 (1 preferable) and Gertrude from Onimusha 3 for one of my Unreal projects. Gertrude will be ported there as-is, and Marcellus' use would be for animations, armor and weaponry transplanted to another enemy.

Thank you kindly in advance, should any kind soul research this for me.

Attachments

• oni1_ldt_example.zip
    550.1 KB · Views: 15
  • oni3_ldt_example.zip
    947.8 KB · Views: 14

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I posted your requests on the chat too, to hopefuly get more attention. But I dunno how many people in practice look at this forum section...lol I typed sextion first and then had to correct myself...ugh lol

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As promised in my introduction topic, here's one of my first requests.

I believe LDT files are models, most likely, hence I am attaching example files to this post. I need them openable anywhere, and - if possible - with animations preserved. These aren't the specific models I am looking for, probably, but with no preview I am enclosing these. Upon receiving instructions how to convert models myself, I'll comb through both games' files until I find and convert models I am looking for.

Target: I wish to find and convert Marcellus from either Onimusha 1 or Onimusha 3 (1 preferable) and Gertrude from Onimusha 3 for one of my Unreal projects. Gertrude will be ported there as-is, and Marcellus' use would be for animations, armor and weaponry transplanted to another enemy.

Thank you kindly in advance, should any kind soul research this for me.
https://www.dialux.com/en-GB/ldt-editor

Reactions: LeoTCK

TigerTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A report on this one: I successfully extracted both models from Oni3 with NinjaRipper but they are without animations. I knew this would be the case. As far as Marcellus goes, he'll likely be useful as is but I don't know if the animator on my team would be willing to completely reanimate the guard dog.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
A report on this one: I successfully extracted both models from Oni3 with NinjaRipper but they are without animations. I knew this would be the case. As far as Marcellus goes, he'll likely be useful as is but I don't know if the animator on my team would be willing to completely reanimate the guard dog.
Guard dog? Like literally a dog or is this an euphemism?

But yea I'm glad at least something worked out. I wished some people would have caught onto this more here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto