Hacking Blank Box in System Save Menu

Xlom3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've noticed a blank box in my Save Data list in the Wii System Menu. It's been there awhile but I didn't notice it cause any problems other than crashing the wii when I backed out of my save game list. It used to show as ??? when I hovered over it with the wiimote, but recently (probably after doing the hbc safe 4.0 update) it doesn't react at all to being hovered over. For all intents and purposes to the System Menu, it seems to just be a blank space in between my saves. Oh and it's always been in the second box.

The problem arrises in I think it's causing issues with me accessing the SD card from the same Save Menu. I can browse the wii saves all I want, but if I click on SD it will freeze the wii. If the SD slot is empty, and I go to SD it will ask for one but when I click back over to wii, it will freeze. The system is fine when I reboot, but I'm trying to copy some saves back into the system menu and it's not working since I can't get passed this freeze. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Navigating the Disc Game Titles (and SAVES) from anytitle revealed a strange (to me atleast) channel. It was listed as 00555044 (.UPD). Not sure what that is but it's possible it's the culprit.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-*edit*-
It seems I have another title not recognized by anytitle DB and not listed in the title database. R3IJ(5233494a). anytitle DB lists it as *..... (.......)* for the description.

Ok, R3IJ is Metroid Prime. So just curious about .udp

Xlom3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found the culprit. It was some half downloaded mm9 content. save menu all fixed up now. Guess the new question is, what the hell was .upd?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: