Black Wii and Red DSi announced in Japan!

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
I dont know why people are being all fussy on it not coming to the US and europe.
Just use WainiKoko's firmware downgrader and just install the 4.0U or 4.0E Firmware And BAM!!
Your wii matches your region

whos to say there isnt better security on it? maybe they cant use wainikokos firmware downgrader

xvinh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I and just got a Wii like a week ago. Just my luck.
hate2.gif

xvinh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see more colored Wiis in the future following black Wii: Blue Wii, Pink Wii, Green Wii, Banana Yellow Wii, Bloody Red Wii, Silver Wii... Maybe if we wait a little bit, these colors will come up. BTW, why does Nintendo keep releasing upgraded version of their consoles? It makes me - the first version ones owner - feel like I've been used as a test subject, was left out after they got my money.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
xvinh said:
I see more colored Wiis in the future following black Wii: Blue Wii, Pink Wii, Green Wii, Banana Yellow Wii, Bloody Red Wii, Silver Wii... Maybe if we wait a little bit, these colors will come up. BTW, why does Nintendo keep releasing upgraded version of their consoles? It makes me - the first version ones owner - feel like I've been used as a test subject, was left out after they got my money.

That's their marketing strategy, I learned about that yesterday
smile.gif

Sorry man
tongue.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
geocool said:
OMG.... Why They Didn't give us black Wii from the beginning ??? Come On ... :'( :'(

my point exactly, at launch they had pictures of both colours and only now they release the black colour.
wacko.gif

how much do you want to bet on how long this takes to get to europe? lol

this also makes me angry as i wanted a black Wii at launch when they were first announced and i was forced to buy a white, dam you nintendo!

M

mario5555

For everyone's enjoyment, some stuff I had lying around and thought would be interesting viewing. Some of the pics came from here a long time ago, btw. Enjoy.

95mq77.jpg

5ytapz.jpg

r2tgtj.jpg

2jbo1nl.jpg

pvtw6.jpg

166g4fp.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1