Hacking Black screen on MKwii and SSBB

sindrefh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am having some problems when trying to play my burned games. I have tryed everything, region patcher, brickblocker, freeloader, different burning speeds, different DVD discs, different wiikey configs.
This is both MKwii and SSBB.

It all looks ok when I put in the disc and the disc boots up. But when I press "start" I get a black screen and I lose connection to my wiimote.

I am using 3.2e PAL, wiikey 1.9s, config disc 1.4

Shouldnt I get an update from SSBB or MKwii in order to get the games to work?

And when I save a wiikey setting on the wiikey config disc and reboot, it looks like the config settings are back to normal...

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i had this same issue with SSBB yesterday it happened because i had my wii in 60Hz mode which is not supported unless you have freeloader, so either D/L Freeloader or change your wii screen settings to 50Hz in the settings menu (although with me this caused cut scenes to lag, so i suggest you get freeloader)

EDIT: if that doesn't work then you've prolly got the block updates thing turned on, just turn it off in the wiikey config menu of config disk version 1.4

knet2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sindrefh said:
I am having some problems when trying to play my burned games. I have tryed everything, region patcher, brickblocker, freeloader, different burning speeds, different DVD discs, different wiikey configs.
This is both MKwii and SSBB.

It all looks ok when I put in the disc and the disc boots up. But when I press "start" I get a black screen and I lose connection to my wiimote.

I am using 3.2e PAL, wiikey 1.9s, config disc 1.4

Shouldnt I get an update from SSBB or MKwii in order to get the games to work?

And when I save a wiikey setting on the wiikey config disc and reboot, it looks like the config settings are back to normal...

Think I read on here the wiikey 1.9s maqy need to be downgraded to 1.9g but not 100% sure

mercantigo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Did u blocked updates at your wiikey config disc?

Your wii needs to be updated before run Mario Kart. This is because SSBB and MK have the 3.1E_v2 firmware update, which is necessary to run these games, even if you have 3.2E.

Wii Chess have this update, too.

Check if the Update Blocker is enabled on your config disc. Disabled it , insert a NOT WBBlocked MK or SSBB ISO and try again, without Wii Freeloader. Just insert and update.

sindrefh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I tryed with a "clean" SSBB disc and its still black...

And I have tryed to downgrade my wiikey to 1.9g as well

Im really close to giving up now...

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sindrefh said:
I tryed with a "clean" SSBB disc and its still black...

And I have tryed to downgrade my wiikey to 1.9g as well

Im really close to giving up now...
How clean is clean? NO patch whatsoever? NO wiikey block whatsoever? dvd9? layer break correct?
Just let the patch from mario kart run, it's pal anyway. NO PATCHING of any kind on that iso

sindrefh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I managed to update now
laugh.gif

I just had to put "block updates" to "off" (I thought I allready had done it) and then put a "clean" versjon of SSBB in the drive
grog.gif

Just tryed MKwii and its working perfect, even managed to add the channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4112483/1/The-Art-of-Seduction-is-a-Tech-Manual